watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What if

Started by blingo, July 24, 2023, 09:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

The offer for Mitro is withdrawn? What does Mitro do then, move on to another Premier league club? Would we still want him after all that's gone on and has been reported?
Some serious food for thought

FFC1987

Quote from: blingo on July 24, 2023, 09:10:19 PMThe offer for Mitro is withdrawn? What does Mitro do then, move on to another Premier league club? Would we still want him after all that's gone on and has been reported?
Some serious food for thought

I wouldn't think we'd sell him to someone in the Prem. He weakens us and would strengthen them so deal abroad seems the wisest. Or we keep him and see if Marco and the team can help him back into the fold. Let's face it. if he stays, and scores goals and has the right attitude, he'll win back most if not all fans.

Deuce

Well if that happens then we keep Mitro and everything will be fine. Thats just how football works. Look at Harry Kane.

blingo

There's no doubting he's a very good player and I held him in high esteem, but he's gone down massively in my book and would need to perform better than ever to win me back as an admirer. Not that he'd ever give a monkies about what I think

ianthailand

Quote from: blingo on July 24, 2023, 10:41:41 PMThere's no doubting he's a very good player and I held him in high esteem, but he's gone down massively in my book and would need to perform better than ever to win me back as an admirer. Not that he'd ever give a monkies about what I think
We do though Mr. Blingo, except Perry!

toshes mate

Has Mitro changed from the guy who fortuitously ended signing for FFC when he should have been signing for Anderlecht.  I don't somehow think so.  And so our opinions have changed or, at least, some opinions have changed.

My opinion of him is still the same as always and if Mitro wants out - really wants out - then so be it. I'll always remember the better times but that is just me.