watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Documentary about Jimenez’s injury

Started by perry geyton, July 25, 2023, 10:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Good insight on Raul's injury and the type of character he is ....

General

Didn't realise how bad it was. He was quite the striker before the accident and hasn't really got going for him since.

Think a fresh environment and clean slate will be good for him and hopefully give him the motivation again to reach the peak.

He is 32 now though, so definitely don't see him as a starter given his age.

We have been signing old players so far in willian and Raul, both solid signings, but I do hope we go for younger players with great potential.

Kingjay81

You can definately be a regular 1st team starter at 32 years old! Willian and Ream can put that to bed.

perry geyton

Yep I'm definitely excited to see what can do now for us and wish him the best of luck

Matt10

He can be our starter. Has all the tools and experience. Faster than Mitro, makes better runs, just as aggressive. Just needs a goal in new colors to start the streak.

howitis

Thanks for posting that video, great watch. Top class man with a wonderful family around him. Also hats off to all the medical team at Wolves whose skill and dedication ensured a positive outcome under the most demanding of situations.
Wish him well in Fulham shirt and really hope he can have 3 happy and successful seasons with our football club.

perry geyton

Also gotta mention Nuno and how nice he came across in it, should never of gone to Spurs
I'd gladly welcome him to Fulham if Marco was to leave

Motspur Park

Quote from: perry geyton on July 26, 2023, 07:10:14 AMAlso gotta mention Nuno and how nice he came across in it, should never of gone to Spurs
I'd gladly welcome him to Fulham if Marco was to leave
My thoughts exactly.

onecupsoon

Well worth watching that video!

I'm hoping there maybe a business opportunity buying up surplus sombreros in Wolverhampton and selling them in Hammersmith.

copthornemike

Quote from: Kingjay81 on July 25, 2023, 11:22:46 PMYou can definately be a regular 1st team starter at 32 years old! Willian and Ream can put that to bed.
Up to a point. Too many other older, albeit fitter, players in one team is not a good strategy over 90 minutes plus.

Holders

What a good video, how could they let him go?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

We are taking a gamble but so hope for the player and for Fulham that it all works out.
Why is he leaving Wolves.

Holders

This could be a stunning signing. I want to see his family in Fulham shirts.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FFCBadger

Thanks for posting, what an incredible story.
No doubt needed a move and hopefully a few more seasons left in the tank

WindyCity

Thx for posting.  Terrific documentary.
I saw the whole thing, 48 mins worth.  Looks like a real class guy.  Surrounded by loving family and support group.  Wish him all the best at FFC.  From what he's been through, and his age, I suspect it's gonna be a challenge for him to find his form pre injury.  Although, he is one determined individual, and I think he can accomplish anything he sets out to do.  Good luck to him!

Dodgin

Raul appears the most likeable man, along with Nuno, who I see is managing in Saudi.

perry geyton

Quote from: Dodgin on July 26, 2023, 06:51:25 PMRaul appears the most likeable man, along with Nuno, who I see is managing in Saudi.
I didn't know that

Motspur Park

Quote from: perry geyton on July 26, 2023, 07:16:38 PM
Quote from: Dodgin on July 26, 2023, 06:51:25 PMRaul appears the most likeable man, along with Nuno, who I see is managing in Saudi.
I didn't know that
I didn't either.

DadCreature

Yes- I want to see him have an amazing renaissance in his career and put together a PL season for the ages . . . Get called up to the Mexico squad . . . And get loving demolished by the USA. 

Sorry, some rivalries die hard.

vancouver

Great signing, he is no longer "not what he used to be" to our fanbase, but a cheap value signing with low expectations. He is setup to succeed here in a limited role.