This is how you say goodbye

Started by RAY Rock ????, July 26, 2023, 03:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

This is Proper Class by Wolves
Welcome Raúl

Lazybones

A great tribute.

I read somewhere that he prefers the ball at his feet, but a fair few headers in this highlight reel.

HV71

Shropshire Lad

Watching the video I think he will be ok for us especially with Willian set ups ::scarf::

H4usuallysitting

Great video.... honestly can't believe we paid so little for him

bog

copthornemike

Agree with others here that it reflects well on both Jiminez and Wolves.
Shame Mitrovic's parting will not reflect similar mutual respect due to his recent petulance.

Willham

Quote from: copthornemike on July 26, 2023, 09:23:53 AMAgree with others here that it reflects well on both Jiminez and Wolves.
Shame Mitrovic's parting will not reflect similar mutual respect due to his recent petulance.

It very nearly brought a tear to my eye thinking about that watching the video,

It's a great shame to have mitro leave like this, if things were different we could have made a massive show of things before the Brentford friendly.

A true great, I can't bring myself to say a hero anymore but he'll stay a great to me,

Truly loved having such player lead our line, will be a massive culture shock seeing our line up without his name. I've been so comfortable for so long.

I'd like to wish him good luck with your money, I hope you do yourself some good with it.

Lighthouse

He is a classy player. Treated with respect and class by the fans and club he played for. Looking forward to him enjoy his football with Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Cobh Fulham Fan

bill taylors apprentice

I always rated Jimenez, hope he enjoys his time with us.

Classy player, classy goodbye.

Lambo

Class.

Just shows the affect FFP is having on the likes of Wolves when they sell such a quality player for so little. Have done very little in the transfer market other than a free transfer.

Puts in to perspective the financial situation clubs such as ours have to work in. So when we start groaning about   what we have done or not done just take a moment to reflect on what other clubs similar to us have done.

Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit

Don't forget he'd been out for ages with that head injury, Wolves might just be happy to get a liability off their books.

Just as long as he hasn't brought his stupid little mask with him.

Shredhead

Good video. I hope he's recovered (physically and mentally) from his awful injury.  Could be useful up top for us.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC