watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone with news on Mitrovic latest?

Started by Motspur, July 28, 2023, 09:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motspur

Appears to have gone quiet on Mitrovic. Don't want him hanging around at start of the season so hoping that his transfer to the Saudi club happens soon but haven't heard any news on increased bid up to around £50 Million so that we are happy to let him go? Can any one provide latest situation please?

H4usuallysitting

Yep... he's found a local Greggs Stateside

Woolly Mammoth

My understanding is that he was last seen sitting in an empty room with a Crate of Dom Perignon  Champagne singing " Gold Digger ", whilst counting up to 6 dozen bulging sacks of SAR (Saudi Ryal), placing all the notes separately in there particularly denominations 💴💰
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

He loves it at Saudi Fulham and he and his family only wants to help puppies and kittens to live a live of freedom and joy. He will continue to work hard for the club he loves.

He refuses to ever play for the depraved filth at The Cottage. He has never been happy and is happy to eat puppies and Kittens if that is what his Royal backers of the supreme state of Pudding or Desert in Saudi want him to do.

Dear Agent please delete whatever is appropriate when time comes.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Quote from: Motspur on July 28, 2023, 09:52:06 PMJust asking a straight question. Why do most civil questions on this forum have to receive facetious replies?

It was a question that begged for light hearted replies. How the hell does anybody on a fan forum know what is happening in this very complicated scenario. Most posters would have thought you were being facetious when you asked the question in the first place. Why would anybody know anymore about this that isn't freely available to read elsewhere. The people who claim to be ITK or insiders or friends with Mitro are lying. They know no more than anybody else.

Somerset Fulham

There is kind of another thread with a ton of posts on it where this has been discussed to death as well.

Probs didn't need another just yet.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 28, 2023, 09:59:31 PM
Quote from: Motspur on July 28, 2023, 09:52:06 PMJust asking a straight question. Why do most civil questions on this forum have to receive facetious replies?

It was a question that begged for light hearted replies. How the hell does anybody on a fan forum know what is happening in this very complicated scenario. Most posters would have thought you were being facetious when you asked the question in the first place. Why would anybody know anymore about this that isn't freely available to read elsewhere. The people who claim to be ITK or insiders or friends with Mitro are lying. They know no more than anybody else.
I wonder if Mitro will stay? Anyone ITK???
COYW ⚽️😉
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 28, 2023, 09:59:31 PM

Yeah OP they aren't having a go at you particularly, just pointing out that it's pretty much an unanswerable question at the moment.

RaySmith

All seems to have gone very quiet on the Mitro front, after such frenzied debate and speculation by us, fueled by the media.

But we all know that he's traveled to the States with the team, and is training with them, though on his own, and hasn't featured in games.

As always Marco and everyone at the club is being tight lipped, so we really have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

But as I said on the long Mitro thread, and others have said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mitro running out with the team at Everton in two weeks time, but who knows........?

toshes mate

It is the many threads of the subject like this one that have fabricated a scenario. That scenario may be the whole truth or nothing less than rabid speculation hovering around the few weasel words some can associate with Saudi Arabia and Mitrovic separately and then paired together. Put that way it sounds like insanity and that is probably because it is getting close.

If you expect FFC to act as a shrink to these people then you'd better start a collection up for the many thousands that would be needed to help and/or support them.  Perhaps Mitro could make a contribution although I wouldn't blame him if he declined.

filham

No one seems to know what the current Mitro situation is.
I did say on another thread that I hope he is in a container on a slow boat to the middle east destined to arrive just before window closing day so that a £50m fee can collected by Fulham.

SP

Someone oh Tiff claiming his shirts have been removed from the club shop?

Blimey, shocked to see they're £96 a pop.

JEEVES

/photo/1

Back in training. Here we go..

RAY Rock ????

They will come in on transfer deadline day offering 12 million . I hope we don't buckle . I went to the club shop and no sign of anything to do with Mitrovic's name anywhere.

Luka

Marco only said he wasn't training, I don't recall him saying that he wasn't training because he was on strike (but I may be wrong).

If Mitro was in treatment with an injury then he wont have been in normal training sessions with the main squad.

It may be a case of us trying to hide a minor issue from the Saudi club while getting him ready for a possible medical.
Could also be the Saudi club have now cooled discussions because of his apparent lack of fitness.

Lighthouse

It was reported that he refused to train and that he had told relatives he would never play for us again. It was reported he had offered to lower his wages so he could leave for a lower transfer fee.

At no time did his agent or Mitro come out and say this was rubbish. But then I guess they don't need to comment on every reported item.

Let's not try and sugar coat this. The man who had said he and his family were happy and joined with all the hypocrites who kneeled down at the start of matches to protest against treatment of minorities. Was eager to make lots of money in Saudi for a tin pot league in a Country who kills people and it is illegal to go against the regime. He is only still here because so far the Saudi's find it hard to believe that Fulham actually want6 a fair price for the injury carrying forward.

CorkCity

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 28, 2023, 09:55:21 PMHe loves it at Saudi Fulham and he and his family only wants to help puppies and kittens to live a live of freedom and joy. He will continue to work hard for the club he loves.

He refuses to ever play for the depraved filth at The Cottage. He has never been happy and is happy to eat puppies and Kittens if that is what his Royal backers of the supreme state of Pudding or Desert in Saudi want him to do.

Dear Agent please delete whatever is appropriate when time comes.
Post of the day 😀
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

SerbianLad

Update from press conference:

Thames Bank 1

Mitro is in background behind Jimenez I picture posted, if Mitro stays and Jimenez up front they would be tough forwards