watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joke

Started by Peabody, August 06, 2023, 09:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I have heard that the club will announce a new name. A name that better reflects the fan's contribution to the club's wellbeing, the ne name...is...Cashcows United.

blingo

I bought a dog off of a blacksmith. When I got it home it made a bolt for the door

ianthailand

An Elephant and a Lion were walking through the Jungle in single file. Every time the Elephant defecated the lion stopped and ate it. By the end of the day the Elephant turned to the Lion and said that's disgusting why are you doing it? The Lion replied i ate a QPR supporter this morning and i still can't get the taste out of my mouth.

Woolly Mammoth

My next door neighbour came banging at my door at 3am this morning.
Lucky for him i was still up
playing the bagpipes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

I was going out with a cross-eyed girl but I had to leave her cos we just couldn't see eye to eye on anything, and she was seeing someone on the side.

ianthailand

Can cross-eyed teachers control their pupils?
Do Skindivers with chicken pox come up to scratch?
Give Masochists a fair crack of the whip.
Why have Elephants got Big Ears, cos Noddy wouldn't pay the ransom.
Mary had a little Lamb she also had a Bear i've often seen Mary's Lamb but i've never seen her Bear.
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jill came down with half a crown but it wasn't for getting water.

LittleErn

Quote from: ianthailand on August 07, 2023, 03:25:22 AMAn Elephant and a Lion were walking through the Jungle in single file. Every time the Elephant defecated the lion stopped and ate it. By the end of the day the Elephant turned to the Lion and said that's disgusting why are you doing it? The Lion replied i ate a QPR supporter this morning and i still can't get the taste out of my mouth.

This same lion once chased an explorer who narrowly escaped and found shelter. His rescuer asked how he had managed to outrun a lion and he said "every time it was about to pounce it slipped - over and over again" "blimey" said the other, "I'd have poo myself". Yes said the escaper, what do you think he kept slipping on?