watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Carabao cup

Started by gang, August 09, 2023, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Well ,what can you say.Its at home.how much for tickets Mr khan?

C Block

Quote from: hovewhite on August 10, 2023, 06:45:09 AMWell ,what can you say.Its at home.how much for tickets Mr khan?
They will fill The Putney End with 7,000 so expect tickets to be at least £30
 :Khan_you_fix_it:

ffc73

I would like to win this one if only to silence that annoying "spuds are on their way to Wembley" song that I've heard far too many times over the years coming away from cup games against that lot.

Woolly Mammoth

🆘

Genitalmen,

Please indulge me for a brief moment.

Too much surrender talk and waving a white flag.
Stop talking like wimps, and whoever we draw, after all there are only 11 of them.
Whatever team is picked we go out on the field of play and compete as the League Cup is a Competition.

So try and Man up and stop talking defeatism, it is embarrassing.
You should be talking about looking forward to taking Tottenhams scalp and taking no prisoners, and fixing bayonets.
Not feeling sorry for yourselves, we will be the underdogs, but we use that as a strength to overcome the opponents.

I recognise a coward by the back of his head as he runs from the battlefield.

Let us reconsider the feeling throughout the club if we turn them over and proceed into the next round.
Think of the positives of what winning feels to players and managers, it breeds confidence, that then becomes a habit of having a winning mentality.

Not run from the Battlefield as soon as the opponents march over the hill.

So embrace the challenge, and if you cannot bring yourselves to doing that, then take up knitting and carry a comfort blanket to matches.

Totally unacceptable to have a defeatist mentality in a sport you claim you support. 🆘

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Am I surprised by the draw? Er no. To long in what teeth I have left. The luck of the draw never comes to us. Mind you for 69 mins at Old Trafford last season.....

filham

This is not one of the major competitions but Spurs will be under pressure to collect silverware over the season so they will be up for this.

Lambo

Quote from: gang on August 09, 2023, 10:38:21 PMNever seem to have luck with cup draws.

what like Crawley away last year?

fulhamfan

i reckon tickets will be around 40 quid

Carborundum

What Woolly said.

Their gaffer is going to feel duty bound to give their fringe players a go.  Not the most together bunch of footballers I can imagine.

Should be fun.

Colton F.C.

Excellent draw against a team that finished a place or two above us last season and whose form had completely disappeared at the latter end.  Fulham at home must be favourites. ::scarf::  ::scarf::

Information

Afc Wimbledon confirm Chelsea tie on Wed 30 not on tv

Twig

No issues with this. A London derby and I fancy our chances at the Cottage. What's not to like?

SP

Quote from: Twig on August 11, 2023, 06:55:39 PMNo issues with this. A London derby and I fancy our chances at the Cottage. What's not to like?

Being sat surrounded by Spurs fans isn't great.

Information

Doncaster v Everton and

Salford v Leeds are the 2 live games

St Eve

I think Spurs may be missing a center forward