watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Spuds losing

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 10, 2023, 02:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Kane....last season they let in 60+goals, but they could rely on him to at least change a game

love4ffc

Hope the spuds fall apart this season.  I know they won't but still I can hope. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bog

I wonder if they will make a better job of spending the money than they did with Gareth Bale's. ::tongue::

I will never forget them leaving Kane out at Sheff United last season in the only tourna they had left in the hope of winning. Doh!   

copthornemike

If Kane decides to stay for the season Spurs lose the chance of a possible £100 million.
Then can sign a pre-contract with any foreign club in January. Probably a big signing on fee to boot.
Might make Levy a little sad throwing away £100 million, and a lot of negotiation time, which would be nice.

RAY Rock ????

No way Kane will leave for nothing he will sign a new deal at spurs obviously.

LC

They have made some good signings this window, still think they need more though. If Kane stays they'll challenge top 6, if he goes and they don't get a top class replacement then they'll struggle

Lazybones

Difficult one.  It looks things are about much more tricky for Spurs.

But Ange is such a good bloke, and so admirable in what he hopes to achieve, that it's almost criminal not to wish him well.

ffcthereligion

If he stays I think they'll be a surprise package and do quite well this year

legana

Would love it if Spurs imploded. Preferably relegated but I'll accept a Chelsea-esque bottom half finish.

perry geyton

perry geyton

He won't go he's too English, he'll miss his beans on toast too much and no way he's learning to speak German

gang

Quote from: perry geyton on August 10, 2023, 08:15:46 PMHe won't go he's too English, he'll miss his beans on toast too much and no way he's learning to speak German

Genauso

Blawarmy

Here we go. Guaranteed Levy will go for Mitro now. 🙄

Lazybones

Quote from: Blawarmy on August 10, 2023, 11:33:12 PMHere we go. Guaranteed Levy will go for Mitro now. 🙄
I hope TK asks for the full £86.4 million ;-)

alfie

I really don't understand all this agro against Levy, he is doing what every other club are doing, looking after their own interests first, any deal that's made with any club you look to your own first, aren't we doing the same with CHO, trying to get the best deal that suits us.
Let's face it
1, clubs don't have to do business with anyone if they don't want to.
2, players don't have to go to any club if they don't want to.

So he has taken some players off us, we didn't have to sell, they didn't have to go,
But we did and they did.

That's me done now.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: alfie on August 11, 2023, 08:14:00 AMI really don't understand all this agro against Levy, he is doing what every other club are doing, looking after their own interests first, any deal that's made with any club you look to your own first, aren't we doing the same with CHO, trying to get the best deal that suits us.
Let's face it

So he has taken some players off us, we didn't have to sell, they didn't have to go,
But we did and they did.

That's me done now.

This is your final warning - common sense is not allowed on this forum

alfie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 11, 2023, 09:06:17 AM
Quote from: alfie on August 11, 2023, 08:14:00 AMI really don't understand all this agro against Levy, he is doing what every other club are doing, looking after their own interests first, any deal that's made with any club you look to your own first, aren't we doing the same with CHO, trying to get the best deal that suits us.
Let's face it

But we did and they did.

That's me done now.

This is your final warning - common sense is not allowed on this forum
Please guv give us a break, I just forgot☹️
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't