watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Everton

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 12, 2023, 02:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

It's interesting when you look at the line up. That's a decent team and a great looking bench and no Jaoa. All we keep hearing is that we are lacking depth and We need 6 or 7 additions. Looks like 2 or 3 will be enough

bramble

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 12, 2023, 02:08:37 PM
Quote from: alfie on August 12, 2023, 02:03:01 PM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on August 12, 2023, 02:01:22 PMYour Team to face Everton today is as follows

Let us know your thoughts below

#ffc #EVEFUL

::scarf::
As much as I love Ream I'm quite shocked Bassey left out.

I think it makes perfect sense if Ream is deemed fit enough. Maybe last weekend have a sufficient answer to that question.

Even though Bassey has played marginally more for us in preseason, Ream is already fully in tune with our way of playing. He is also an integral part of our set up, while Bassey for obvious reasons is not (yet). It's Ream's spot to lose.

For Mitro I think it is a case of him having taken himself out of the picture, and therefore will have to claim his spot back. Unless Jimenez plays out of his skin, I think we will see Mitro start soon enough. It's Mitro's spot to win back.

Ream makes Diop a better player - their understanding is the key which should make the overall defence stronger.  Classic example of synergy.

H4usuallysitting

Interesting starting eleven - no doubt Marco has seen something

Pluto

Mbabu back in the frame? Is Tosin still injured or is his move imminent? I thought he was involved again?

Allprocro

Quote from: St Eve on August 12, 2023, 02:44:33 PMIt's interesting when you look at the line up. That's a decent team and a great looking bench and no Jaoa. All we keep hearing is that we are lacking depth and We need 6 or 7 additions. Looks like 2 or 3 will be enough

This--

So many people asking for 5-7 more signings and when you look at the squad/bench it's really only 2-3 and we will have a great starting 11 with a great bench for us.

RAY Rock ????

shambolic First half performance. 3 subs needed at half time . Bassey , Mitro , Andreas