more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Mitro is so desperate

Started by KJS, August 16, 2023, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rightwhite

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 16, 2023, 05:13:30 PM
Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on August 16, 2023, 04:33:56 PMI have an idea. Lets rename this site the Friends of Mitro General Discussion site. F.O.M.

we might as well, since every second thread on here is just another devoted to him and the will he, wont he depart. Even the ones that have different headings and titles still end up discussing his future.

As I said on a different thread yesterday, is it we ourselves who are feeding this paranoid Mitro frenzy?   If I was a sports journalist and needed a headline and material to run with, or tweet to make up, I'd have more than enough to work with just from scanning these pages.

If I was a troll and wanted to wind up my opposition supporters, all I have to do is read these pages and instantly see what's the one topic I could use to feed and increase their paranoia?

over the last week or so, Ive read many posters on here say they are now getting bored from reading all this Mitro speculation - But not so bored that they are going to give up posting about it.   I know, before you ask why am I still posting so - rest assured this is my last post regarding Mitros future.  From now on - the only time I'll mention his name again will be about what he does on the field of play, not off it.

I'd advise if everyone else on here opted to do the same, we might soon find ourselves in a lot more positive situation!
Do you not see the Irony in your post??  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:
Lol. I can even if CFF can't. :slap:

SerbianLad

Quote from: btffc on August 16, 2023, 05:17:14 PM
Quote from: Rightwhite on August 16, 2023, 05:08:58 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on August 16, 2023, 04:58:07 PMdon't blame him tbh, make the big money and play in a decent side with a front 6 of Neymar, Mitro, Malcom, Neves and Milinkovic savic
What, in a pony league??? Do they even have their version of Europa league etc?

There are reports that Saudi is in talks with UEFA about getting a team in the Champions League. They have a pretty good side as well. Bono at GK, Koulibaly at CB with the other 3 defenders being Saudi national team starters then Neves, SMS, Neymar, Malcom, a Saudi starting attacker, another decent Brazilian and potentially Mitro at the 9.

Could be competitive in a group stage with that if it actually happens.
I hope that never happens for multiple reasons. Apart from the obvious ones, they don't adhere to the FFP rules and they would therefore have an unfair edge.

Lighthouse

Are millionaire players playing there to gain honours and play at the very top level of football?

No

Are millionaire footballers playing there to gain propaganda advantages for a despotic regime while telling people that murders of the very minorities they have been supposedly supporting don't happen.

Yes.

Let's try and be honest. Greed is fine if you support it. Murdering and chopping up journalists who write disparaging things about the regime is fine if you look away. Making women and minorities lives dangerous to live unless they behave is no problem. This isn't about sport for those going there. It is about making millions while being a propaganda tool for the Saudi Royal Family.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

btffc

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 16, 2023, 05:21:31 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on August 16, 2023, 04:58:07 PMdon't blame him tbh, make the big money and play in a decent side with a front 6 of Neymar, Mitro, Malcom, Neves and Milinkovic savic

There are reports that Saudi is in talks with UEFA about getting a team in the Champions League. They have a pretty good side as well. Bono at GK, Koulibaly at CB with the other 3 defenders being Saudi national team starters then Neves, SMS, Neymar, Malcom, a Saudi starting attacker, another decent Brazilian and potentially Mitro at the 9.

I hope that never happens for multiple reasons. Apart from the obvious ones, they don't adhere to the FFP rules and they would therefore have an unfair edge.

Oh, it would an absolute disaster and the beginning of the end for European Club football. Can also see the idea of the Super League returning but this time backed by the Saudi's and including the 4 PIF backed clubs to replace the English clubs. Gonna be an interesting next few years.

Rightwhite

Don't UEFA stand for Union of European Football Associations? If so it would be a travesty if they were allowed to compete in a UEFA competition. But then football is so bent nowadays that nothing would surprise me. Mental

Rightwhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2023, 05:25:52 PMAre millionaire players playing there to gain honours and play at the very top level of football?

No

Are millionaire footballers playing there to gain propaganda advantages for a despotic regime while telling people that murders of the very minorities they have been supposedly supporting don't happen.

Yes.

Let's try and be honest. Greed is fine if you support it. Murdering and chopping up journalists who write disparaging things about the regime is fine if you look away. Making women and minorities lives dangerous to live unless they behave is no problem. This isn't about sport for those going there. It is about making millions while being a propaganda tool for the Saudi Royal Family.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2023, 05:25:52 PMAre millionaire players playing there to gain honours and play at the very top level of football?

No

Yes.

I think most footballers aren't that "deep". They probably don't know much about what's happening there.

Neymar sees a 100 million a year offer, with bonuses like 500k for every post promoting Saudi Arabia, a luxurious mansion that's fully staffed, multiple luxurious cars, etc. and he probably thinks, well I'm getting closer and closet to the end of my career I might as well take this ridiculous offer. I doubt he knows the extent of atrocities you've mentioned.

Sammyffc

Tbh i don't care if its a pony league or not.

If i was raised in war torn Serbia and can make generational wealth then i don't really care what a fan from a Fulham thinks, a stereotypically upper class football club.

We can still enjoy our scones and jam without mitro. let him do what he has to do.

Rightwhite

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 16, 2023, 05:40:39 PM

No

Yes.

I think most footballers aren't that "deep". They probably don't know much about what's happening there.

Neymar sees a 100 million a year offer, with bonuses like 500k for every post promoting Saudi Arabia, a luxurious mansion that's fully staffed, multiple luxurious cars, etc. and he probably thinks, well I'm getting closer and closet to the end of my career I might as well take this ridiculous offer. I doubt he knows the extent of atrocities you've mentioned.
You say they may not know much about whats happening there but alot of them wore armbands in the Euros and world cups supporting equal rights and being against inequality which , in turn must mean they know what they are representing and where these issues are a problem. No??

Lighthouse

No

Yes.

I simply can't accept that they are all ignorant and stupid.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rightwhite

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 16, 2023, 05:46:46 PMTbh i don't care if its a pony league or not.

If i was raised in war torn Serbia and can make generational wealth then i don't really care what a fan from a Fulham thinks, a stereotypically upper class football club.

We can still enjoy our scones and jam without mitro. let him do what he has to do.
I don't care if its a pony league or not either. Couldnt care less. My point being, the league is not a good standard. What about international call ups? Will these players still get them playing in a sh1t league or will these coaches of national teams look to European clubs where the standard is so much higher.

Rightwhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2023, 05:49:31 PM

No

Yes.

Exactly this. They may seem ignorant and stupid to some but you can't get away from how things are in general in these countries.

Sammyffc

Quote from: Rightwhite on August 16, 2023, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on August 16, 2023, 05:46:46 PMTbh i don't care if its a pony league or not.

I don't care if its a pony league or not either. Couldnt care less. My point being, the league is not a good standard. What about international call ups? Will these players still get them playing in a sh1t league or will these coaches of national teams look to European clubs where the standard is so much higher.

Dude he is Serbian. The serbia national team has players who play in greece, Cyprus , MLS, League 2 in France etc.

blingo

Quote from: Rightwhite on August 16, 2023, 05:06:25 PM
Quote from: blingo on August 16, 2023, 04:22:58 PMWe will miss him massively but, I can't blame him for going, if he goes. Which one of you wouldn't like to at least treble your wage?
We're going back into the realms of silly arguements here are we not?

Going to go and play football alongside Neymar alone, must be like a dream come true.

I for one would always welcome him back at FFC

I for one will always respect him
This made me laugh. "Which one of you wouldn't like to treble your wage"? He's on 100k P/W ffs. Can't really compare normal geezers wage to a prem footballer.

A footballers career is also much shorter than most peoples.

Rightwhite

Quote from: blingo on August 16, 2023, 05:56:14 PM
Quote from: blingo on August 16, 2023, 04:22:58 PMWe will miss him massively but, I can't blame him for going, if he goes. Which one of you wouldn't like to at least treble your wage?

Going to go and play football alongside Neymar alone, must be like a dream come true.

This made me laugh. "Which one of you wouldn't like to treble your wage"? He's on 100k P/W ffs. Can't really compare normal geezers wage to a prem footballer.

Oh that old chestnut lol. Bongo's on one again lol.

blingo

No

Yes.

It's not that at all, but there is no point in even discussing it with you as you are blinkered on the subject.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Rightwhite on August 16, 2023, 05:47:18 PM

No

Yes.

You say they may not know much about whats happening there but alot of them wore armbands in the Euros and world cups supporting equal rights and being against inequality which , in turn must mean they know what they are representing and where these issues are a problem. No??

That doesn't mean they know much about it either. Some of them wore it because it was good PR, in my opinion. You're 100% right of course, when it comes to someone like Henderson, who openly spoke about those things and openly supported equal rights. He almost definitely is aware of the things you mentioned, yet he chose to be a hypocrite.

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2023, 05:49:31 PM

No

Yes.

Not all of them, but a lot of them I think are.

I hope not. I don't want to see Milinkovic-Savic in our NT ever again. I don't care if he scores 20 goals and gets 40 assists there. Same will go for Mitro, unless a miracle happens and he stays at Fulham or go somewhere in Europe.

blingo

Quote from: Rightwhite on August 16, 2023, 05:58:42 PM
Quote from: blingo on August 16, 2023, 05:56:14 PM

Oh that old chestnut lol. Bongo's on one again lol.

You really are a complete plank. Your name is Right but you're the only one who believes your first name is "Always"

alfie

Well maybe playing for their country doesn't mean that much anymore, there are a good few posters that couldn't care less about supporting England.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SerbianLad

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 16, 2023, 05:54:55 PM

Dude he is Serbian. The serbia national team has players who play in greece, Cyprus , MLS, League 2 in France etc.

We're not exactly an elite NT, but this is straight up false. Vast majority of our team plays in top 5 European leagues.