A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF MOTM: Fulham 0 v 3 Brentford = Lukic

Started by love4ffc, August 21, 2023, 08:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM against Brentford and why?

Leno
7 (6.7%)
Tete                      🔁 86'
27 (25.7%)
Diop
0 (0%)
Ream                🟨  45+3'   🟥 64'
0 (0%)
Robinson
7 (6.7%)
Reed                    🟨 64'      🔁 67'
0 (0%)
Lukic                   🔁 67'
51 (48.6%)
Pereira                 🔁 67'
7 (6.7%)
WIlson
0 (0%)
R. Jimenez          🔁 86'
0 (0%)
B. Reid                 🔁 67'
1 (1%)
J. Palhinha           🔁 65'   🟨 85'
4 (3.8%)
Willian                 🔁 67'
0 (0%)
Bassey                 🔁 67'
0 (0%)
Traore                  🔁 86'
0 (0%)
Muniz                  🔁 86'
1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Voting closed: August 23, 2023, 08:20:14 PM

love4ffc

I know a lot of you probably won't want to vote but I Just finished watching the full 90 replay for the Brentford game.  Having done so I agree with those who have said:

•   That was never a red
•   There was not a lot between the two teams, though Brentford were well organized
•   Fulham were toothless in the final third
•   Not a lot of difference between the Everton and Brentford games except the final score which all that really matters

With that said, who if anyone would you say was the MOTM?  Or at least who would you say was not as bad as the others. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SerbianLad

Tete or Lukic for me. Besides the two of them, thought Andreas had good delivery as always, it was nice to see Palhinha back and Leno did alright.

hovewhite

Quote from: love4ffc on August 21, 2023, 08:20:14 PMI know a lot of you probably won't want to vote but I Just finished watching the full 90 replay for the Brentford game.  Having done so I agree with those who have said:

•   That was never a red
•   There was not a lot between the two teams, though Brentford were well organized
•   Fulham were toothless in the final third
•   Not a lot of difference between the Everton and Brentford games except the final score which all that really matters

With that said, who if anyone would you say was the MOTM?  Or at least who would you say was not as bad as the others. 

lukic was at least competitive throughout,Diop hope this is not the start of a run of not keeping his concentration in games.jimmerhez no spark at all, substitutions no impact at all ,think 2shots on target I think whole game good company sat next to me made up for rubbish performance.

Dodger53

Rightwhite

Well I'm giving ot to all the fans that stayed to the end. Cos that day was damn painful

Carborundum

Tete really is very accomplished and pips Lukic, who was decent enough without grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck.

Blawarmy

Not sure anyone deserves that accolade for us. The ref was Brentfords star man though. 

Lazybones

Lukič, more in the first half than the second.

Seems improved each time, finding his feet more and more.

Bill2

Kenny for me, did everything very well and had the Brentford players in his pocket. Outpaced all of them and was more than a match physically.

filham

Not scoring at home and conceding three against a team outside the top six, sorry I find it too difficult to pick a MOM.

Suspect I may be saying something similar for the next two matches as well.

Hard to be positvve just now, a red flag is ready for hoisting.