watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR BBC Liverpool

Started by dgnffc, August 25, 2023, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgnffc

Why does their Sports page need to have 2 items telling us the same info that Salah is 100% committed to Liverpool?

alfie

Quote from: dgnffc on August 25, 2023, 03:37:38 PMWhy does their Sports page need to have 2 items telling us the same info that Salah is 100% committed to Liverpool?

Why does it matter?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

dgnffc

I'm thinking they've limited space on their news page so why have the same article basically twice - just because it's about Liverpool.

In the grand scheme of things, I guess it doesn't.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Quote from: alfie on August 25, 2023, 03:45:13 PM
Quote from: dgnffc on August 25, 2023, 03:37:38 PMWhy does their Sports page need to have 2 items telling us the same info that Salah is 100% committed to Liverpool?

Because the second item was meant to tell us Liverpool was 100% committed to Salah, but they couldnt bring themselves to say it. The money offered is too big!

Why does it matter?

ffcthereligion

Why does Fulham matter? Why do your opinions matter? Why does your family matter? Why does life matter?

What matters is what we feel matters and the OP reflects that reality.

Try and refrain from asking asinine questions in response

alfie

Quote from: ffcthereligion on August 25, 2023, 05:36:35 PMWhy does Fulham matter? Why do your opinions matter? Why does your family matter? Why does life matter?

You can shove off, who are you to tell me what I can and can't ask.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Willham

Quote from: ffcthereligion on August 25, 2023, 05:36:35 PMWhy does Fulham matter? Why do your opinions matter? Why does your family matter? Why does life matter?

Maybe the poster was asking a genuine question. It didn't give a reaction originally but he is genuinely asking why it matters to the OP to try and get some understanding,

There's no real need to learn most people's name but I do because I know most people like it when you remember their name.