watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nfr: Luton

Started by SP, August 25, 2023, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Fair play to them, they've giving it a real go at the dog track tonight. Might lack a bit of finesse but still in the game after an hour.

davew

Not now after going 2 down, but we live in hope!!  ::wine::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SerbianLad

Even with all the troubles we've had this season, I don't see why we couldn't get something out of both Chelsea games. They're really nothing special.

Although anything can happen in football, I'd also be disappointed with anything less than 2 wins against Luton. Their defence this season has at times been comical.

davew

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 25, 2023, 09:37:46 PMEven with all the troubles we've had this season, I don't see why we couldn't get something out of both Chelsea games. They're really nothing special.

Although anything can happen in football, I'd also be disappointed with anything less than 2 wins against Luton. Their defence this season has at times been comical.
Your post might come back to bite you (sorry). We will get something out of both Chelsea games which probably will be a hammering, would like to think that we might get 3 points out of the 2 games vs Luton, our defence can also be comical at times but thanks to Leno we get away with it!!

davew

At least they have matched our number of shots on target i.e. 3, we should be worried as they still have a few minutes of additional time to play. We should be a bit concerned!

SerbianLad

Quote from: davew on August 25, 2023, 09:41:51 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on August 25, 2023, 09:37:46 PMEven with all the troubles we've had this season, I don't see why we couldn't get something out of both Chelsea games. They're really nothing special.

Your post might come back to bite you (sorry). We will get something out of both Chelsea games which probably will be a hammering, would like to think that we might get 3 points out of the 2 games vs Luton, our defence can also be comical at times but thanks to Leno we get away with it!!
Of course anything could happen, but I've seen nothing from any of the Chelsea games so far that makes me think we couldn't beat them. A hammering? Why, because they're leading 3-0 at home against the worst team in the league?

Fernhurst

Just praying 🙏 we don't get hammered tomorrow
We do require 5 more quality signings or we bounce straight back down (again) despite there being at least three teams worse than us on paper.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.