watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Arsenal

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 26, 2023, 02:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Quote from: KentFulham on August 26, 2023, 02:38:51 PMWill be interesting for sure. I fear Lukic will give a penalty when he tackles several seconds too late
Why? Based on what? I mean, I don't think I've ever seen Lukic give away a penalty.

filham

Quote from: Sting of the North on August 26, 2023, 02:40:38 PM
Quote from: SP on August 26, 2023, 02:34:41 PMMarco seems seriously p*ssed off?

Based on what?
His pre match press conference to start with. Seemed to me that he would be best employed this afternoon giving the Arsenal half time team talk.

Tabby

Marco picks an entirely expected team (maybe a tossup between Reed and Lukic).

Clearly there is some kind of message being put forward. Only thing of note is that Tosin made it back to the bench.

ffc73

[quoteauthor=Benhamdoun link=msg=1446277 date=1693057297]
Didn't realise this, but we have never won away to Arsenal. Ever. So, I'll take a draw.
[/quote]

I thought that too but apparently we won at Highbury in the London Senior Cup back in 1919 so no need to worry about breaking our duck today  ::wink::

Rj Fulham

Poor old Vini cant even lead the line when Mitros gone, surely BDC could be better utilised elsewhere

Tabby

Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 26, 2023, 02:54:35 PMPoor old Vini cant even lead the line when Mitros gone, surely BDC could be better utilised elsewhere

I expect Raul Jimenez to be leading the line.

copthornemike

An experienced starting XI. Shame no Willian (Silva did announce he was a doubt).
Look lightweight & little pace up front however.
Hopefully we can frustrate Arsenal and maybe even nick one later on although we do have an appalling record against them.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 26, 2023, 02:14:02 PMNo Willian? Maybe he's on his toes as well?! Very surprised to see Tosin on the bench though.
Willian out with a knock apparently....

Fulham 442

Quote from: Whitestone on August 26, 2023, 02:22:56 PMDo people just not bother to listen to Marco ? He made it quite clear in his press conference that Willian was a doubt.
No I don't....he always seems so fed up and I'm depressed enough as it is with our lack of incomings!!