Started by Friendsoffulham, August 26, 2023, 02:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Arsenal today is as follows

#ffc #ARSFUL

::scarf::

bog

Pock

The best he could do in the circumstances. Few surprises in the Arsenal team. Arteta being g a bit experimental? Might give us a chance

Lighthouse

Personally would have Adama and not Wilson. So hopefully Wilson can make the difference.

But lots of good things with players coming back from injury. Lukic and Palhina starting for one of the few time together.

Well let's hope for injury free and no poor referee decisions and no sendings off for coughing inappropriately or whatever the latest stupid rule is.

Good luck and may it not be too painful.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

South Coast White

Quote from: Pock on August 26, 2023, 02:06:24 PMThe best he could do in the circumstances. Few surprises in the Arsenal team. Arteta being g a bit experimental? Might give us a chance
:slap:

Tabby

Blawarmy

SerbianLad

Is Willian injured?

I'm worried that that attack lacks pace. Neither one of BDR/Wilson is particularly fast. With Willian out, perhaps Adama should have started.

Reed/Lukic was always a 50/50 call, Reed was brilliant with Palhinha and Andreas last season, but Lukic performed better so far this season,so there were arguments for both, but Palhinha clearly had to come in. I'm interested to see how Lukic/Palhinha/Andres midfield will look.

Tosin on the bench is really interesting 👀

filham

Willian ??, not fit or Saudi bound.
Our attack without Mitro and Willian is not really going to bother Arsenal.
Looking like another blank Fulham scoresheet.

Chi_FFC

Willian was a doubt heading into today.

?s=20

Fulham 442

No Willian? Maybe he's on his toes as well?! Very surprised to see Tosin on the bench though.

Whitestone

Do people just not bother to listen to Marco ? He made it quite clear in his press conference that Willian was a doubt.

SerbianLad

Also BDR captains the side. Is it the first time he's captaining Fulham?

JimOG

Quote from: filham on August 26, 2023, 02:12:08 PMWillian ??, not fit or Saudi bound.
Our attack without Mitro and Willian is not really going to bother Arsenal.
Looking like another blank Fulham scoresheet.

Dunno- I'd be shocked to get anything from this today but I watched the last bits of Arsenal v Forest. Elanga's pace absolutely tore Arsenal's defence to pieces. I'd have Adama on as early as possible...fleeting chance but it's there

SP

Marco seems seriously p*ssed off?

KentFulham

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 26, 2023, 02:10:50 PMIs Willian injured?

I'm worried that that attack lacks pace. Neither one of BDR/Wilson is particularly fast. With Willian out, perhaps Adama should have started.

Reed/Lukic was always a 50/50 call, Reed was brilliant with Palhinha and Andreas last season, but Lukic performed better so far this season,so there were arguments for both, but Palhinha clearly had to come in. I'm interested to see how Lukic/Palhinha/Andres midfield will look.

Tosin on the bench is really interesting 👀

Will be interesting for sure. I fear Lukic will give a penalty when he tackles several seconds too late

Sting of the North

Nero

Hmm Just saw on Sky Sports Silva was wearing a grey Jumper not a black one, must be a message to the broad hes not happy. Thats how this works isnt it

Al-Fayed

Didn't realise this, but we have never won away to Arsenal. Ever. So, I'll take a draw.

H4usuallysitting

Yep, Tosin on the bench.... he's fallen out with Willian - the bench is only big enough for one of them.... Willian didn't want to start against Arsenal, I blame the Khan's....only one of the above is correct