https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some nice footage

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 27, 2023, 09:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

ianthailand

Well found mate. Great skill from the young man.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on August 27, 2023, 09:39:58 AMWell found mate. Great skill from the young man.

He's got good feet..... I'm still trying to get out too Hua Hin, flight price's are slowly coming down

alfie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 27, 2023, 09:43:19 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on August 27, 2023, 09:39:58 AMWell found mate. Great skill from the young man.

He's got good feet..... I'm still trying to get out too Hua Hin, flight price's are slowly coming down
My wife and I go there a lot, we love the place.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: alfie on August 27, 2023, 09:46:46 AM

It's nice isn't it.... it's one of our stopping off point's...we usually spend a couple of week's there, while touring around

alfie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 27, 2023, 10:08:18 AM

It's nice isn't it.... it's one of our stopping off point's...we usually spend a couple of week's there, while touring around
We stay in Centara Grand, in one of the villas.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: alfie on August 27, 2023, 10:09:57 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 27, 2023, 10:08:18 AM

We stay in Centara Grand, in one of the villas.

We vary where we stay, but the place we've stayed in the most is Dusit.....like visiting the harbour & fish restaurants in Cha Am

ianthailand

Never been but heard it's nice. I think Thailand Mick lives there. I'm now fully based in Sangkha, lovely and quiet for my reading and listening to Football podcasts and walking the dog. Could do with some rain the reservoir up the road is well down. Probably waiting for you!

Bill2

Surlyc

Whilst I understand why he wanted to play at Exeter last year and there are more important things than football, I can't help but think he should have played in the Championship last year.

Here's hoping Birmingham have a good season and Stansfield can really continue to show his potential before coming back to us next year.

Tabby

Quote from: Surlyc on August 27, 2023, 02:45:35 PMWhilst I understand why he wanted to play at Exeter last year and there are more important things than football, I can't help but think he should have played in the Championship last year.

Here's hoping Birmingham have a good season and Stansfield can really continue to show his potential before coming back to us next year.

He was good last season, but also a bit streaky. Having a season in a very forgiving environment to adapt to senior football has done him good. Hopefully he can go on to prove himself in the championship as well.

Don't want a situation like Muniz at Boro.