watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First Two Away Games in the Top Flight

Started by Ludlow Richard, August 27, 2023, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

So we managed a win and a draw from our first two away games.

I thought you would like to know that is our best return ever from the first two away games in the PL and old Division 1. We have not managed such a start away from home in our previous 28 seasons of top flight football.

filham

Pitty about poor performance in solitary home game to date. Essential that is corrected in the next home match.

Eton White

One thing I've noticed since Silva took over is that our away form really seems to have improved. Maybe it's my imagination, but even when we were doing well under Roy Hodgson, our away form was always quite poor.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on August 27, 2023, 02:38:26 PMSo we managed a win and a draw from our first two away games.

I thought you would like to know that is our best return ever from the first two away games in the PL and old Division 1. We have not managed such a start away from home in our previous 28 seasons of top flight football.

We are unbeaten away.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on August 27, 2023, 09:00:05 PMPitty about poor performance in solitary home game to date. Essential that is corrected in the next home match.

Very essential Mr Filham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ianthailand

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on August 27, 2023, 02:38:26 PMSo we managed a win and a draw from our first two away games.

You are either very old with a good memory or have a brilliant system for getting this info.

jarv

Excellent start. The draw with Arsenal would surely have been worth a punt. Brentford!  Shame but they are proving so far to be pretty good. Maybe Fulham underestimated them. As long as we don't underestime Luton and Palace coming up soon (I think).

Regarding away games, hoping it continues. I think, back in the day, Alec Stock improved away results. Hope Silva does the same.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: ianthailand on August 28, 2023, 01:35:24 AM

You are either very old with a good memory or have a brilliant system for getting this info.

I'm reasonably old with a quickish way of accessing information!

hovewhite

He improved the away form for last season as well as a great start this season.Brentford a blip hopefully.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on August 28, 2023, 11:07:10 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on August 28, 2023, 01:35:24 AM

I'm reasonably old with a quickish way of accessing information!

Is it a card system, or is it a database