watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham midfielder Jamie O'Hara will be allowed to leave White Hart Lane

Started by DevonFFC, January 18, 2011, 06:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

The 24-year-old has not featured this term due to a back injury but played in a reserve game for Spurs on Tuesday.

Boss Harry Redknapp has now confirmed he will be allowed to go out on loan to build up match fitness.

Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "Jamie came through the game fine and he's back so he's a good player again.

Play

"He went out and played last year in the Premier for Portsmouth and did great for them.

"He's a player that we would loan out and I think it would do Jamie good to go out and play between now and the end of the season."

Reports have suggested the midfielder could move to Upton Park as part of Spurs' ongoing interest in Scott Parker.

The midfielder enjoyed playing under West Ham boss Avram Grant at Portsmouth but has previously denied he has already been in contact with the Premier League's bottom club about either a loan or permanent move.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6672049,00.html

Lets have a serious think about this one

LRCN

na, we don't need him now we have sidwell. would have preferred ohara though.

Bilet

Sign him up. Please Hughes. Do it. He is also a player with some future value if he's given some time on the pitch.

manxman

YESSSSSS please sign him up, i love this kidda. perfect replacement for murphy if we sign him. but would he feature much if we loan him? i dont really think so with papa smurf and dix/sidders.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Mr Fulham

Quote from: manxman on January 18, 2011, 07:32:42 PM
YESSSSSS please sign him up, i love this kidda. perfect replacement for murphy if we sign him. but would he feature much if we loan him? i dont really think so with papa smurf and dix/sidders.

Absolutely agree, but this has Avram Grant/Wet Spam written all over it. He'd be the perfect understudy for Smurf.

Matt

Quote from: Bilet on January 18, 2011, 06:50:20 PM
Sign him up. Please Hughes. Do it. He is also a player with some future value if he's given some time on the pitch.

+1 Scandinavian
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!