watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro

Started by Southcoastffc, September 01, 2023, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Scored a hat trick tonight and took his team to the top of the table in an away game v the previous leaders (for whom Benzema plays).  I don't think I'll look at how he's doing any more.  ::cry::
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sgt Fulham

I mean this in the nicest way, but who gives a poo about that tinpot league? It's bad enough seeing their badges pop up on streaming sites.

SerbianLad

As I said last time an update of him scoring there was posted, that league is piss poor and he's a good striker. Of course he's going to score goals there easily. In fact, I wouldn't even be that surprised if he ended up being top scorer there as he'll likely give his all in every game as he always does and is younger than most "star strikers" than play there.

I echo Sgt Fulham's thoughts, he's no longer our player, and while that is unfortunate, I don't think many people here(me inlcluded) cares if he scored in the Saudi league.

Huxley

Half the teams are utter dung... Not even league 2 standard. Might as well have a mini league of the 6 (?) state sponsored teams right now. Mitro just needs to stand on the penalty spot and he'll score 40 goals without having to break a sweat. Surprised not more goalies got bought up...

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Good for Metro. He can score a hatfull in a beer league.

The Rock

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 01, 2023, 10:45:23 PMGood for Metro. He can score a hatfull in a beer league.

Agreed - he's a great striker and glad to see him do well. Just so long as he gives his extra 15m to charity. Don't think he'll go hungry.

The Rock

Quote from: The Rock on September 01, 2023, 10:49:06 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 01, 2023, 10:45:23 PMGood for Metro. He can score a hatfull in a beer league.

Agreed - he's a great striker and glad to see him do well. Just so long as he gives his extra 15m to charity. Don't think he'll go hungry.

Per year.

Chesh

Flat track bully, bit like when he was in Championship. He even scored a penalty tonight. It's like shooting fish in a barrel for him and he doesn't care how easy it is as long as he gets the adulation. Really not interested in hearing about his goals in that tinpot league
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Rj Fulham

Tinpot League. Don't care what he does now tbh.

gang

The pen writes and haven written moves on. He rejected us for ???

Mitro it was fun but time to say goodbye.