watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City Vs Fulham Sky Highlights

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, September 02, 2023, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Make no mistake we were well and truly given a good hiding but by the best team in the league by far.
However surely their second goal was offside and it didn't need VAR to confirm it.
If goals like that are to be allowed then at our next free kick within 25 yards of goal we should line up six players on the goal line and jus hit the ball at one of them.

Sgt Fulham

Haaland really is a monster. He'd solve a lot of our issues, that's for sure!

Lighthouse

I always say to myself. What of the decisions were the other way. Well no penalty and no goal for the offside.

So 3-1 against the beast side is probably not bad with the week we had.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

copthornemike

Could be worse according to a Chelsea fan!

Ludlow Richard

I've seen their penalty several times and I can't decide if Alvarez was tripped or whether he just took a theatrical dive.  Views from the collective welcome.

MisfitKid

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on September 02, 2023, 09:36:03 PMI've seen their penalty several times and I can't decide if Alvarez was tripped or whether he just took a theatrical dive.  Views from the collective welcome.

Clearly a dive, trips over the ball...
And no one brings up their first goal, Haaland is offside.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on September 02, 2023, 09:36:03 PMI've seen their penalty several times and I can't decide if Alvarez was tripped or whether he just took a theatrical dive.  Views from the collective welcome.
Watching live I thought it was soft. After watching MOTD, it seemed like a dive. Either way, I think there was much more contact on Wilson in the first half, so if that was a penalty that should have been a red for Rodri in the first half.

3rdgenfan

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 02, 2023, 11:44:20 PM
Watching live I thought it was soft. After watching MOTD, it seemed like a dive. Either way, I think there was much more contact on Wilson in the first half, so if that was a penalty that should have been a red for Rodri in the first half.
[/quote
No mention of the pull back on Wilson on MOTD and a just a cursory mention that the City goal was clearly offside.

Had that been the other way it would have been a good five minutes of analysis of why it was offside.

Linekar just laughed it off!!

Watford_fc

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on September 03, 2023, 12:02:52 AM
[/quote
No mention of the pull back on Wilson on MOTD and a just a cursory mention that the City goal was clearly offside.

Had that been the other way it would have been a good five minutes of analysis of why it was offside.

Linekar just laughed it off!!

Compare that reaction to let's say the Liverpool red cards in recent weeks.

Is that because the decision "only" affected a non top 6 side so didn't matter as much in their eyes .