watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrovic

Started by perry geyton, September 03, 2023, 08:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Just Scored his first hat trick apparently.
Blind folded

I wonder if he's bored yet

HV71

H4usuallysitting

He'll be queuing outside Gregg's Dubai this morning with his goal bonus luncheon vouchers

General

Watched the highlights, its a forwards dream the defending there.

His first goal was in fairness an incredible goal from a technique perspective, audacious in many ways, but he lost his marker so easily and was largely uncontested.

One was a penalty and another a header like we've seen so many times before.

We do and will miss him this season, we've not replaced his goals and I'm thankful that we didn't lose palhinha too, though how he'll be after the mess of deadline day is a different matter all together.

Bittersweet to see him doing well. There's no way the league is anywhere near PL standard even with the influx of players..

I think we'll have to wait to see how it unfolds.. Will competitive players get the thrill of winning if over time the ease of doing it takes away the enjoyment for them..

I think the cultural aspects and general landscape being what it is could play a part in how sustained the influx is to the league.

The other thing I'll pay attention to moving forward is what happens if or when players who've gone decide they want to leave and how that's managed?

When money isn't an option and they're performing but want to leave and a player is adamant to leave.. Will they facilitate it easily? I don't know for certain, and it's not necessarily Saudi related, but Labour laws and attitudes are a different thing in the middle East to western attitudes.

Wouldn't surprise me, though isn't a given, if there in time would be a story about something visa/transfer related.

Not sure where neymar has gone but he didn't play in the al hilal match..

perry geyton

Quote from: General on September 03, 2023, 09:22:35 AMWatched the highlights, its a forwards dream the defending there.

His first goal was in fairness an incredible goal from a technique perspective, audacious in many ways, but he lost his marker so easily and was largely uncontested.

One was a penalty and another a header like we've seen so many times before.

We do and will miss him this season, we've not replaced his goals and I'm thankful that we didn't lose palhinha too, though how he'll be after the mess of deadline day is a different matter all together.

Bittersweet to see him doing well. There's no way the league is anywhere near PL standard even with the influx of players..

I think we'll have to wait to see how it unfolds.. Will competitive players get the thrill of winning if over time the ease of doing it takes away the enjoyment for them..

I think the cultural aspects and general landscape being what it is could play a part in how sustained the influx is to the league.

The other thing I'll pay attention to moving forward is what happens if or when players who've gone decide they want to leave and how that's managed?

When money isn't an option and they're performing but want to leave and a player is adamant to leave.. Will they facilitate it easily? I don't know for certain, and it's not necessarily Saudi related, but Labour laws and attitudes are a different thing in the middle East to western attitudes.

Wouldn't surprise me, though isn't a given, if there in time would be a story about something visa/transfer related.

Not sure where neymar has gone but he didn't play in the al hilal match..

Counting his money ain't he,,
That soon gets old

Bill2

He is a very good player playing in a Sunday League operation.

Cumbrian White

Quote from: perry geyton on September 03, 2023, 08:00:19 AMJust Scored his first hat trick apparently.
Blind folded

I wonder if he's bored yet

Watching his games, all the imports are a class above the rest and yes, his physicality is hard for them to deal with.

But he's a goal scorer and is scoring, his 3rd was even a penalty, can't imagine he's bored, looks happy when team mates score.

He should make theost of it, I think he has this season and next and then be cast aside for a younger and bigger name to replace him.

But I've enjoyed the games, tend to watch Al Hilal and Al Nassr games.