watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harris

Started by sunburywhite, September 03, 2023, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

You are probably right in the sense that it would be best for a young players development to get the belief of a head coach who gives them game time in the PL. But the object of playing in the league is to win matches and playing say Harris over Perera Cairney or Iwobi would considerably lessen our chances of picking up points .Therein lies the dilemma. Young kids have to brilliant to fight their way into a premiership side , and I think even Fabio cavalero who have struggled to get into our starting eleven last year.

btffc

Quote from: colinwhite on September 05, 2023, 08:24:27 PMYou are probably right in the sense that it would be best for a young players development to get the belief of a head coach who gives them game time in the PL. But the object of playing in the league is to win matches and playing say Harris over Perera Cairney or Iwobi would considerably lessen our chances of picking up points .Therein lies the dilemma. Young kids have to brilliant to fight their way into a premiership side , and I think even Fabio cavalero who have struggled to get into our starting eleven last year.

This is exactly correct. We will see how much game time he gets in the first half of the year, but I doubt it will be very much at all and if so he will be much better served going on loan. Looking at the England team, the large majority spent at least 1 year at a lower level between 18-21. The ones who didn't are guys like Saka, Bellingham, Rice, Alexander-Arnold, Rashford and Foden.