watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What if?

Started by SerbianLad, September 04, 2023, 12:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Quote from: colinwhite on September 04, 2023, 12:21:28 PMSorry but IF ... my auntie had balls shed be my uncle !

Not in todays society, :guitar-playHDs:  she may identify as a goat

Grassy Noel

Quote from: DevonFFC on September 04, 2023, 10:58:46 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on September 04, 2023, 12:21:28 PMSorry but IF ... my auntie had balls shed be my uncle !

Not in todays society, :guitar-playHDs:  she may identify as a goat

I'm a pensioner but I identify as a FFC striker. Just waiting to be called up.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Sting of the North on September 04, 2023, 01:49:42 PMPersonally I think the hyperbole from some on here is far more staggering than any alleged downfall.

But that is just my opinion.

The word 'staggering' is an excellent example of hyperbole. Great use of irony. Please keep it up.

Lazybones

I don't think it would have a difference.

Mitro (it seems) is motivated by Saudi money and Palhinha (it seems) by playing CL football, so it wouldn't have matter how many excellent players were signed in the transfer window, early or late. 

Sting of the North

Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 06, 2023, 11:14:22 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on September 04, 2023, 01:49:42 PMPersonally I think the hyperbole from some on here is far more staggering than any alleged downfall.

But that is just my opinion.

The word 'staggering' is an excellent example of hyperbole. Great use of irony. Please keep it up.

Is it? I had no idea! Kindly thank you for the great feedback, really appreciate it.