watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix magath

Started by bobbo, September 12, 2023, 01:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Has told the German FA he has the credentials for the vacant Germany national team manager.

He evidently turned up with a wheelbarrow of cheese .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

alfie

Quote from: bobbo on September 12, 2023, 01:14:54 PMHas told the German FA he has the credentials for the vacant Germany national team manager.

He gets abuse for the cheese business, but I looked it up and there are certain cheese products that help in relaxing muscles. Still funny though.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bog

I read this first thing, I only just stopped laughing and choking on my cheese.  ::tongue::   

Surlyc

Quote from: bobbo on September 12, 2023, 01:14:54 PMHas told the German FA he has the credentials for the vacant Germany national team manager.

Well, joking aside, his credentials for that job are actually perfectly respectable.

Wouldn't want to be a German player though!

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: bog on September 12, 2023, 01:33:01 PMI read this first thing, I only just stopped laughing and choking on my cheese.  ::tongue::   

This sounds very rude young man, but bravo!  Did you have to get some ribs removed?

ron

He certainly has a whey with him...

gang

I think his training methods would prove to be a problem with the German clubs.

bog

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 12, 2023, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: bog on September 12, 2023, 01:33:01 PMI read this first thing, I only just stopped laughing and choking on my cheese.  ::tongue::   

This sounds very rude young man, but bravo!  Did you have to get some ribs removed?

Well I had some going spare.... 

Ronnief

In August 2014 I was in Jenbach Austria to see the pre season friendly match against Rizespor. Magath was managing the team and he completely ostracized Brian Ruiz. Whilst the players warmed up Ruiz was seated at the rear of the changing rooms in his suit sitting on a suitcase. Ruiz did not look happy. McCormack was also nearby doing press ups. He did not look happy either. The team appeared to have no idea who was about to play and one trialist could not be identified by anyone.
Ruiz I see is now hoping to become a coach, I hope he does a better job at managing players than Magath.

Syd Cupp

The Only Time Felix Inspired Me was to Have A Felix Look A Like For My Avatar

Staffs White

Well one less team for us to worry about at the Euros then........................ ::tongue::  ::tongue::