watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin not available for 6-7 weeks?

Started by copthornemike, September 15, 2023, 04:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

" Our Head Coach later added that he will be without Tosin's services for the next six or seven weeks.'

Anyone aware of any reasons for this?

btffc

Rutzler said it was an injury but did not say what the specific injury is.

H4usuallysitting

It was getting out of that prius.....serves him right for using uber

keithh

btffc

Quote from: keithh on September 15, 2023, 06:19:01 PMHe's not thinking of leaving is he?

He's definitely planning on leaving. He has not been willing to sign a new contract. We tried to sell him over the Summer but we reportedly wouldn't sell him to his preferred destination of Monaco instead we wanted to sell to Spurs who I guess were offering more and/or and exchange for Eric Dier. We may still be able to sell him in January but that depends on him not signing a pre-contract with Monaco and us being able to get a replacement in.

Being cynical, without any reports of a new injury and the length, I'd hazard a guess this could be some kind of cleanup/maintenance surgery he has needed for a little while and he is getting it now to prepare for his next team and also to protest not being sold in the Summer. That is purely a guess though.

MickTheBeard

He has a sulkin rash,he caught it from knockhart as he was leaving.

filham

So we will have to make do with two from Diop, Bassy and Ream until the winter window, sounds good to me as long as they avoid injury.

Whitestone

There have been a lot of rumours around Tosin this summer. The club would do well to provide some clarity regarding his absence before people put two and two together and come up with five.  I'm hearing he's gonna be missing for 6-7 weeks. If it's an injury can we have some transparency please. He's a big loss to the squad.

copthornemike

We could well be short of CBs if just one gets injured or suspended, particularly bearing in mind the African Nations Cup competition in the New Year!
Definitely do not want to be in the position the club found itself in during the pre-season tour when Palhinha had to step in. Did not end well.

Grassy Noel

It takes a while to recover from damage to the pride muscle. A week in Monaco usually helps.