News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Mitro aims dig at Fulham" (According to the Daily Mail)

Started by Cambridge Away, September 16, 2023, 09:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demeant0r

Quote from: blingo on September 17, 2023, 10:02:13 AMI'm sure none of you calling him names and slating him wish we had him in our team right now. Two faced hypocrites.

I wish him well and if he can make another 50k for saying whatever he is saying then good for him.

You seem to have all conveniently forgotten what he did for us at FFC. Two faced is an understatement for some of you.

I wouldn't call it two-faced. He was the best striker we have had since Saha and Berba so it's only natural to want him back but I don't think it's two-faced to think he's an idiot whose only motivation (which has been recently revealed) is money.

Jem

I think it's down to interpretation. It isn't unusual for a player to talk up his new team to win support of his new fans anymore than it is to look to the future rather than dwell on the past. Added to this it is the Mail who isn't exactly known for accurate reporting.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Blawarmy

ex-Pat

Been telling a lot of people on for years he was a mug, now a lot of you are turning, no Premier team wanted him that tells the real story,,,,fantastic championship player that's it, we did well getting that money for him.

Luka

He just has to learn "you can't polish a turd".
Until that penny drops he will continue to look ridiculous.

Asotosyios

Quote from: demeant0r on September 17, 2023, 11:40:02 AM
Quote from: blingo on September 17, 2023, 10:02:13 AMI'm sure none of you calling him names and slating him wish we had him in our team right now. Two faced hypocrites.

I wish him well and if he can make another 50k for saying whatever he is saying then good for him.

You seem to have all conveniently forgotten what he did for us at FFC. Two faced is an understatement for some of you.

I wouldn't call it two-faced. He was the best striker we have had since Saha and Berba so it's only natural to want him back but I don't think it's two-faced to think he's an idiot whose only motivation (which has been recently revealed) is money.

Of course it's two-faced hypocricy - how else would you call it? I don't remember the name of the member that mentioned Al Fayed yesterday before Twig accusing him that he had lost the plot (the comments have now been removed), but I think his only intention was to point out that exact hypocricy of some people on the forum.

As far for thinking that Mitrovic is an idiot that is only motivated by money, I don't think that colours you as any smarter if you just realised that footballers are professionals and want to earn money (however much they want to earn is none of our business).

Re the comment re Real Madrid of Asia: as Jem mentioned, it's not unusual for players to talk up their new team regardless if they paid for it or not. Olympiakos' new manager mentioned that they are the Real Madrid of Greece - other players have said the same in the past. Does it really mean anything else apart from a catchy title on a newspaper/website?

Closer to home, a lot of Fulham players have talked about the family atmosphere at the club. Perhaps we should start having a go at them as we are no longer a family club according to a lot of recent comments on the forum.

WindyCity

Watched a little bit of that last game.

Yeah, "top club" in a pub league.

What a chump........

Hugh Janus

Does anyone know if Jordan wears his rainbow laces out there?

Luka

Quote from: Hugh Janus on September 17, 2023, 05:24:40 PMDoes anyone know if Jordan wears his rainbow laces out there?
700k per week told him not to !!