watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

traore

Started by irishfulham, September 25, 2023, 06:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

Traore must have missed it. is he out injured ? how long for. I'm really excited to see him with his speed. Always feared him playing against us and remember his goal in the last minute vs us at the cottage

OZ-WHITE

Quote from: irishfulham on September 25, 2023, 06:30:27 AMTraore must have missed it. is he out injured ? how long for. I'm really excited to see him with his speed. Always feared him playing against us and remember his goal in the last minute vs us at the cottage
Hamstring injury, not sure what grade of tear/ strain, might be a few weeks till he is back to full fitness
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

irishfulham

filham

Amazing how we frequently see our new signings quickly take up lodgings in the treatment room.

KJS

Quote from: filham on September 25, 2023, 10:10:03 AMAmazing how we frequently see our new signings quickly take up lodgings in the treatment room.
It happens to all players, just think how many time Mitro was injured!!

Andy S

I was watching some young people run a 5k race yesterday. One lad only completed 1/3 of the run and pulled out. He had probably paid to enter and would have loved to complete the run. It's what happens even with all the warming up they all do these days

Jims Dentist

Shame  was looking forward to see him running at Norwich.
Sometimes the more muscular someone is the more chance of injury.