watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Victor Osimhen

Started by SerbianLad, September 28, 2023, 01:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Have you seen what happened between him and Napoli?

They posted these two videos on their TikTok:

Invalid Tweet ID
He removed most of the Napoli posts from his social media and his agent made a public statement about it. Why the hell would they poat those videos of anyone, let alone their top scorer that brought them the league title after many years? Also the coconut video seems quite racist as well.

FFCBadger

I saw this on Twitter yesterday.
I'm not sure what initiated this action from the club but no black player will ever want to go there after this.

Cumbrian White

Quote from: FFCBadger on September 28, 2023, 01:54:01 PMI saw this on Twitter yesterday.
I'm not sure what initiated this action from the club but no black player will ever want to go there after this.

€$£ talk so they will go there. Look as some of the racist abuse dished out to players in Russia for example, plenty of black players still play out there for a very decent pay packet.

Bassey the warrior

Reminded me the owner had previously said he wouldn't sign African players unless they agreed not to play in the AFCON: https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/Africans-on-social-media-go-wild-over-racist-comments-by-Napoli-owner-1595540.

Such weird posts, the second one is pretty racist.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

It's pretty bad. They are claiming it's just a joke but I believe they would not have posted the same content for an Italian player. The club could have just apologized and moved on but they aren't commenting, which is inanely stubborn. If I was Oshimen I would want out.

Twig

Even if it's a joke (and personally I'm not convinced) it's still a racist joke and they should be censured for it.

F(f)CUK

Wait for him to join Chelsea in January.

HV71

Disgraceful doesn't even begin to cover it. Appalling