watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Toothless

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 02, 2023, 09:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Toothless... where are the goals to come from. Just sad to see and feel like we're going to be deeply pulled into it due to lack of any clear goal scorers.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Hoppus

Tim Ream is a nice guy, but I have seen enough. Bassey need to play.

jayffc

Quote from: Hoppus on October 02, 2023, 09:52:40 PMTim Ream is a nice guy, but I have seen enough. Bassey need to play.

Diop every bit as awful tonight

Need 2 new CBs next summer with Tosin gone. Unless he returns from injury and takes the starting spot and signs a new deal.

First State

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 02, 2023, 09:50:47 PMToothless... where are the goals to come from. Just sad to see and feel like we're going to be deeply pulled into it due to lack of any clear goal scorers.

We have a serious problem on our hands.

Worcesterwhite

We have become really boring to watch, we just don't offer anything, so slow all over the pitch

RAY Rock ????

Down to our recruitment and silva not signing a contract this is woeful like watching Parkerball we need a formation change and perirra , Reed need dropping. Put castange on the right wing and tete in right back when back fit. Wilson is not premier league standard and Willian looks old and slow

Willham

Kind of agree, something feels stale,

And in all honesty we were saying it towards the end of last season, all the stats people have said we've been riding our luck.

Twig

Quote from: Hoppus on October 02, 2023, 09:52:40 PMTim Ream is a nice guy, but I have seen enough. Bassey need to play.

Last I heard Bassey was injured. Has he recovered? If so yes, I agree he should start.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Twig on October 02, 2023, 10:41:38 PM

Last I heard Bassey was injured. Has he recovered? If so yes, I agree he should start.
He was on the bench today and was warming up at one point, so I think he's fit.

Neutral Zone Ultra

What a surprise, sell your top scoring number 9, replace him with a cut-price has been, play a Championship player and a 36-year old on the wing and you have zero attacking threat. The recruitment has been shambolic, our squad is older and weaker than last season without a doubt.

Pluto

It's also noticeable that we don't have a "spark plug" on the bench this season who is going to come on and nick a goal the same way Solomon did last season. He won us points almost single handedly on that run.

lamby

Our corners looked insipid as well!  ::cry::

With Mitro you have a couple of defenders watching/holding/marking him really closely which allowed others to get free or allowed Mitro to block.

But my 2 kids here in Melbourne (10 and 13) kept saying 'Mitro would have got that'

Chicagoobserver

Quote from: lamby on October 03, 2023, 02:56:23 AMOur corners looked insipid as well!  ::cry::

With Mitro you have a couple of defenders watching/holding/marking him really closely which allowed others to get free or allowed Mitro to block.

But my 2 kids here in Melbourne (10 and 13) kept saying 'Mitro would have got that'
We had a chance to offer Mitro 250K per week and solve the problem. But we decided to give that money to Wolves/Jimenez.