watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Similarities between fulham and Everton

Started by MickTheBeard, October 03, 2023, 02:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

It's strange that Fulham and everton both struggle to score goals and they have different managers but we're both managed by silva I wonder whether they used inverted wingers everton that is when silver was their and the personnel their ment dyche had to use same system if different players were available as I feel as people have said inverted wingers is not working,I would rather have Barrett and Conway any day.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: MickTheBeard on October 03, 2023, 02:50:36 PMIt's strange that Fulham and everton both struggle to score goals and they have different managers but we're both managed by silva I wonder whether they used inverted wingers everton that is when silver was their and the personnel their ment dyche had to use same system if different players were available as I feel as people have said inverted wingers is not working,I would rather have Barrett and Conway any day.

The fact Everton are still struggling to score with Beto and Calvert-Lewin available reflects very badly on Dyche. They also better wingers than us in Harrison, Danjuma and McNeill. Dyche is a dinosaur.

Buffalo76

1 BIG difference though... us Fulham fans don't queue up for our giro's once a week  :slap: