watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Striker Gaël Kakuta On His Way To Fulham

Started by White Noise, January 20, 2011, 07:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.francefootball.fr/championnat-d-angleterre/?#!/news/2011/01/20/080102_kakuta-plutot-fulham-que-lille.html

Kakuta, rather than Fulham Lille?

Very close to joining a French club on loan last week - mostly Bordeaux and Lille wanted - Gaël Kakuta should finally end the season in England. Still in London but with Fulham with Chelsea.

According to L'Equipe, which relays an English source, the Cottagers have made contact with the Blues on loan from the French international striker under 20 years. Former Lensois in search of playing time, more is known before the end of the week. (Photo News-Sports)

Tom

Quote from: White Noise on January 20, 2011, 07:36:25 AM

http://www.francefootball.fr/championnat-d-angleterre/?#!/news/2011/01/20/080102_kakuta-plutot-fulham-que-lille.html

Kakuta, rather than Fulham Lille?

Very close to joining a French club on loan last week - mostly Bordeaux and Lille wanted - Gaël Kakuta should finally end the season in England. Still in London but with Fulham with Chelsea.

According to L'Equipe, which relays an English source, the Cottagers have made contact with the Blues on loan from the French international striker under 20 years. Former Lensois in search of playing time, more is known before the end of the week. (Photo News-Sports)

No thanks! Pass on any players that are french. We don't need any cry baby p#ssies on the team!  :hook:
Fulham for life!

LRCN

quality quality young player, cant imagine this bearing in  mind chelsea's piss poor squad mind.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Tom on January 20, 2011, 07:50:21 AM
No thanks! Pass on any players that are french. We don't need any cry baby p#ssies on the team!  :hook:

Damn right! We wouldn't want another Zidane or Cantona on our hands!   :dft012:

NorthernWhite

I'm the same as Lork, he's a fantastic talent and not sure if Chelsea would let him go. If they do though, would be a great player to bring off the bench to change a game as he's quick as well.

I think if we get SWP, Hughes will start to play 4-3-3 and will go all out for a CF.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: NorthernWhite on January 20, 2011, 08:54:21 AM
I'm the same as Lork, he's a fantastic talent and not sure if Chelsea would let him go. If they do though, would be a great player to bring off the bench to change a game as he's quick as well.

I think if we get SWP, Hughes will start to play 4-3-3 and will go all out for a CF.

I really hope we start to play a 4-3-3, we certainly have the personel to do so (provided we get a target Man!

Tom

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 20, 2011, 08:13:40 AM

Punks with poor attitudes. Let me head butt you in the chest.  :tom:
Fulham for life!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Tom on January 20, 2011, 09:12:59 AM

Punks with poor attitudes. Let me head butt you in the chest.  :tom:

Yeh, I would hate to have had Cantona or Zidane at Fulham....
:doh:

ImperialWhite

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 20, 2011, 09:33:04 AM
Quote from: Tom on January 20, 2011, 09:12:59 AM
No thanks! Pass on any players that are french. We don't need any cry baby p#ssies on the team!  :hook:

Damn right! We wouldn't want another Zidane or Cantona on our hands!   :dft012:
Punks with poor attitudes. Let me head butt you in the chest.  :tom:

Yeh, I would hate to have had Cantona or Zidane at Fulham....
:doh:

Erm...

Low flying sarcasm alert! May fly below radar!

Think the 433 idea is sound, incidentally.

Not sure why we insist on a neutered 442 when we have plenty of decent central midfielders (Murphy, Baird, Etuhu, Greening, etc.) and plenty of good wide attackers (Dempsey, Gera, Duff, Davies, etc.).

SmithyFFC

No way will Chelsea let him go, there squad is terrible.
FTID

Burt

Lighthouse

Whatever happens I hope it happens SOON. I am hating January
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ImperialWhite

That would be great.

The wages at French clubs must be rubbish though! Can't see why else he would choose us over Lille where he could potentially pick up a title winners medal (Lille are currently on top of the table by 4 pts).

White Noise

Chelsea kid Kakuta set to join London rivals Fulham on loan

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 1:46 PM on 20th January 2011

Fulham are believed to closing in on a loan deal for Chelsea forward Gael Kakuta.

The 19-year-old ended doubts about his Stamford Bridge future by signing a contract through to 2015 back in December.

But the winger, who can also play up front, is likely to be sent out on loan to give him first-team experience.

Move across town: Kakuta (R) is set to join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season

There has been no shortage of interest in his native France, with Marseille, Bordeaux and Lille also showing interest in taking him till the end of the season.

But respected French newspaper L'Equipe says Fulham are in the driving seat to clinch his signature and should get an answer from their west London rivals by the end of the week.

On the move: Kakuta will be hoping to get more first team experience under his belt

The former Lens player, who joined Chelsea in controversial circumstances in 2007, has made just one start in the Barclays Premier League this season, but has been given more opportunities from the bench and in cup competitions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1348924/Chelsea-kid-Gael-Kakuta-set-join-London-rivals-Fulham-loan.html#ixzz1BaHSwqGK

AlFayedsChequebook

WhiteJC

OldBrownShoe

Blessed with skill and pace and potential BUT not blessed with goals to date or much first team experience; surely not what we want on loan to fight our way into the safety zone.

Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Mr Fulham

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on January 20, 2011, 04:50:17 PM
Blessed with skill and pace and potential BUT not blessed with goals to date or much first team experience; surely not what we want on loan to fight our way into the safety zone.

He's not a striker, he's an offensive midfielder. Could slot in between our CMs and the strikers.

bigalffc

can't see him as the answer to our immediate needs. pity he's only available on loan as he would be a good investment for the future
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum