Main Menu

No ambition

Started by St Eve, October 04, 2023, 09:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Hughes just sacked by Bradford. 18th in League 2

Somerset Fulham

I feel sorry for the guy. 

He has said many times that he regretted his decision regarding Fulham and he had the bollocks and desire enough to head down into the depths to continue to manage, when I assume that he really didn't have to or need to.

Sorry that it didn't work out for him really.

Thames Bank 1

Lighthouse

Actually liked him when he was a coach here. But we all make decisions that turn out to be wrong and head you down a dark, lonely World where goblins and giggling ghosts whisper in the darkness.

Such is life.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 04, 2023, 09:39:17 PMI feel sorry for the guy. 

He has said many times that he regretted his decision regarding Fulham and he had the bollocks and desire enough to head down into the depths to continue to manage, when I assume that he really didn't have to or need to.

Sorry that it didn't work out for him really.

It was only I believe last season I heard him officially say he regretted leaving and what he said and ego/agent hype got the better of him. After I heard him say this, I too felt sorry for him and hoped it worked out for him. I know longer cringe when I hear Hughes mentioned or the word ambition and fulham connected.

hovewhite

Working I made a few expensive decisions thinking I knew better about what was good for me Hindsight is a wonderful thing.