Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Caretaker manager at Bradford after Mark Hughes gets the sack

bobbo

Wish all the luck going.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Barrett487

Good luck KMac

I reckon you'd be a good manager, maybe not in this scenario.

The Rational Fan

Kevin McDonald might be a good coach in a few years, but it is crazy to put such an inexperienced manager in charge. There are thousands of coaches with many years of experience and proven track records. Ange Postecoglou spent 17 years coaching before he got a job much better Bradford, and even Stuart Gray now might be interested in the challenge, there are hundreds of similar coaches available that are all better options.

Barrett487

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 04, 2023, 10:41:04 PMIts crazy to put such an inexperienced manager in charge, when there are thousands of coaches with many years of experience and proven track records.
Agreed, and it's a shame he's been thrust into a bad situation. However, Kev always came across as 'one of the lads' and will certainly create some unity. I sincerely hope he succeeds in retrieving this situation .

hovewhite

Who knows,but good luck Kevin.

S.F.Sorrow

Good luck Kevin! One of my favourite Fulham players in recent years. ::thumb::

HV71

Love the man .best of luck

filham

So it looks like K.Mack has a foot on the first rung of the managerial ladder while Mark Hughes has fallen off the ladder.
Is there any way back for Hughes.

toshes mate

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 04, 2023, 10:41:04 PMThere are thousands of coaches with many years of experience and proven track records.
You could have gone on to say, very candidly, failing in jobs very quickly while some very inexperienced coaches do well.  Randomness will always play its part whether we like it or not or whether you think it is playing a role or not. Look what Ranieri did for FFC in 12/13 weeks and dwell on what went wrong. Stuff happens no matter what track record you have.

I wish KMc all the best and I am sure his attitude will be first rate no matter whether he succeeds at Bradford or fails because that (at the end of all debate) is what prompts success to arrive.   

RaySmith

Good luck Kevin, you deserve it.

Andy S

Wasn't a certain Micky Adams inexperienced when he worked wonders for us

sunburywhite

WINS HIS FIRST GAME IN CHARGE 1-0
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SP

Well done the big man.

Thames Bank 1

Good luck big Kev, great start, all the best big man.

hovewhite