watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

post match thread - Sheff Utd (H)

Started by WhiteJC, October 07, 2023, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadCreature

Three goals and a win.  I'll take that any day!  Sadly, Tom's goal was an OG. Unfair, as he did all the hard work and it was a hell of a shot (I think he slipped on the strike).  Reports from the field are that he did not call "bank" so he doesn't get credit.  Ha.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: alfie on October 08, 2023, 07:56:25 PM
Quote from: FishaPrice on October 08, 2023, 07:42:06 PMShout out to Bobby. He had an excellent game!
And yet people keep saying not good enough.

I have never understood this.  He absolutely is Premier League quality and an absolute asset to our squad.

One of my absolute all time favourite Fulham players.

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 08, 2023, 08:18:30 PM
Quote from: FishaPrice on October 08, 2023, 07:42:06 PMShout out to Bobby. He had an excellent game!

I have never understood this.  He absolutely is Premier League quality and an absolute asset to our squad.

I must admit, maybe I'm lazy in spotting it but I've not seen much suggesting he's not Prem standard? I think there's an argument he's perhaps not a consistent starter, but his versatility and squad player mentality is brilliant and when on form, can easily start. It's just when he drops off it's noticeable.

alfie

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 09, 2023, 10:44:43 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 08, 2023, 08:18:30 PM

I must admit, maybe I'm lazy in spotting it but I've not seen much suggesting he's not Prem standard? I think there's an argument he's perhaps not a consistent starter, but his versatility and squad player mentality is brilliant and when on form, can easily start. It's just when he drops off it's noticeable.
Sorry should have clarified, not much on this forum, mainly on other Fulham related sites.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't