watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two weeks to go

Started by The Swan, January 20, 2011, 10:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Bobby will be ready for action in two weeks. Or will he. He has two weeks to go. Is that two weeks till he is ready for full training, or two weeks till he is ready to kick a ball, or two weeks until he is ready to stand up to a challenge. I can't see him coming back to playing in the first team until March at least. We will have missed any chance of signing a srtiker because we were hoping that Bobby would be ready in February. Relegation fight again for Fulham.
The Swan

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Swan on January 20, 2011, 10:05:02 AM
Bobby will be ready for action in two weeks. Or will he. He has two weeks to go. Is that two weeks till he is ready for full training, or two weeks till he is ready to kick a ball, or two weeks until he is ready to stand up to a challenge. I can't see him coming back to playing in the first team until March at least. We will have missed any chance of signing a srtiker because we were hoping that Bobby would be ready in February. Relegation fight again for Fulham.

I Imagine that is two weeks before full training. I do not expect to see him back in a fulham shirt until March.

mrska

Yeah i think March would be more realistic.. can't wait to hear that he's been doing FULL CONTACT training...

BalDrick

'We will have missed any chance of signing a srtiker because we were hoping that Bobby would be ready in February.'

Well I'd imagine the people in charge of buying a striker or not are fully cognizant of the state of Bobby's fitness and how far from a return he is. I do feel we need a goal scorer but someone to play off Bobby I think. Of course Gera fits that bill nicely, so maybe there's a plan afoot to involve them as a pair in a few weeks?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

TonyGilroy

We don't know of course but by now Hughes does and that information will be key to what he feels we need to do in the window.

epsomraver

Quote from: BalDrick on January 20, 2011, 10:17:06 AM
'We will have missed any chance of signing a srtiker because we were hoping that Bobby would be ready in February.'

Well I'd imagine the people in charge of buying a striker or not are fully cognizant of the state of Bobby's fitness and how far from a return he is. I do feel we need a goal scorer but someone to play off Bobby I think. Of course Gera fits that bill nicely, so maybe there's a plan afoot to involve them as a pair in a few weeks?
How can you say the people in charge ie the CEO  and Hughes don't know how Bobby is doing, what rubbish.

BalDrick

Quote from: epsomraver on January 20, 2011, 11:03:27 AM
Quote from: BalDrick on January 20, 2011, 10:17:06 AM

How can you say the people in charge ie the CEO  and Hughes don't know how Bobby is doing, what rubbish.

That's not what I'm saying - I am saying they will be fully aware of how he is doing. That's my point.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town