News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who makes Fulham more money per head, the fans or corporate box entertainment?

Started by LBNo11, January 20, 2011, 01:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...over a season - I have no idea, just interested to know if anyone has an idea.

The paying ordinary stand supporters who over a year buys the tickets, programmes, food, drink, shirts/merchandise etc.,

OR

The Corporate boxes who pay for a posh meal, get a free programme and depending on the fee an audience with George Cohen, Ivor or Fred Callaghan and something like an FFC monogrammed bauble.

Obviously corporate boxes are expensive, but do they, per head make more revenue for the club?

Anyone any ideas..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

I can't imagine that corporate brings in much as we have so few boxes and limited space at craven cottage?

WhiteJC

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on January 20, 2011, 01:33:18 PM
I can't imagine that corporate brings in much as we have so few boxes and limited space at craven cottage?

about a 3rd? of the Riverside is corporate, not boxes but below the "directors" area is all corporate

ImperialWhite

In anycase, both pale in comparison to television revenue - which is about 64% of our totel revenue (43m of 67m total in 2009).

So our overseas armchair supporters are actually more important!  :hook:
(unless you're watching on a hooky online stream, you cheapskates!)

Jimpav

Surely it would be us plebs that raise the most money - there is surely a maximum of 500-600 corporate guests at the cottage on any given match day - I would assume much less when we are not playing the big 4.

Corporate packages are around £300 per head so £300,000 turnover based on 1000 guests (The riverside has one block and then there are about 12 boxes). It's unlikely that you would get 1000 guests at every match though - possibly only for the big 5.

Assuming an average crowd of 18,000 paying £30 for a ticket, spending an average of £5 on food and drink and a programme at £3.50 this would be turnover of £693,000. This is even before you include merchandise.

These figures are all very loose but I am sure that the ordrinary supporters would contribute more - more so because the level and frequency of spend is going to be higher.

TheDaddy

My brothers company have a two year deal which costs 27k a year for a box,the only thing that he pays for is the booze which ranges from £100 to just over £300  depending on what games i get too see  :beer: :beer: :beer: :wine: :beer: :beer:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

watfordwhite

Quote from: TheDaddy on January 20, 2011, 05:31:10 PM
My brothers company have a two year deal which costs 27k a year for a box,the only thing that he pays for is the booze which ranges from £100 to just over £300  depending on what games i get too see  :beer: :beer: :beer: :wine: :beer: :beer:

Your brothers not Andy by any chance??

TheDaddy

Of course, and remember always look at the betting slip before putting down your bet Wigan ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "