https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC on sky soccer special this evening

Started by TC's Sporran, October 25, 2023, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

Fulham 442

TC's Sporran

haha they just went to tom to see who scored a last min goal and it was almost a chris kamara "i dont know jeff" moment

SP

I didn't see him tonight but I'm sure he must be better than Clinton Morrison & Jamie Mackie.

TC's Sporran

seemed to say the same thing all the time, the final third lacking any quality.

the panel  seemed to be having a good laugh amongst themselves  with a few in jokes. they all laughed when they wished him all the best for this weekend v brighton. clinton fist pumping him laughing . it went over my head. maybe a dig at his lack of game time?

Fulham 442

I did a double take when I saw him on the panel.  Don't think I've ever seen a current EPL player on there previously, or am I mistaken?

filham

Missed it but hope to see more of Tom against Brighton. We are so in need of one of those sweet left foot strikes from him.

HV71

TC SPORAN SAID

"seemed to say the same thing all the time, the final third lacking any quality. "

Well he must be getting used to it

jarv

Quote from: SP on October 25, 2023, 10:03:34 PMI didn't see him tonight but I'm sure he must be better than Clinton Morrison & Jamie Mackie.

I like Clinton Morrison, he has a happy go lucky attitude, doesn't take himself too seriously and smiles a lot

TC's Sporran

Quote from: jarv on October 26, 2023, 10:43:22 AM
Quote from: SP on October 25, 2023, 10:03:34 PMI didn't see him tonight but I'm sure he must be better than Clinton Morrison & Jamie Mackie.

I like Clinton Morrison, he has a happy go lucky attitude, doesn't take himself too seriously and smiles a lot
he has definitely settled into the role. he seems to have lightened up and his accent used to do my head in as it seemed a bit forced or put on. but that seems to have softened too, or i've got used to it.  he is now almost the senior head on that panel and is often the butt of wind ups and digs. and takes them with a smile.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Fulham 442 on October 26, 2023, 09:33:54 AMI did a double take when I saw him on the panel.  Don't think I've ever seen a currently EPL player on there previously, or am I mistaken?
im sure ive seen current players on before but usually they are not playing through injury.