watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stefan

Started by 3 pigs, October 26, 2023, 08:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 pigs

Left QPR in the summer. Where did he go to? Only 32.

Fulham 442

Contract terminated with QPR by mutual consent and currently without a club.

bobbo

I've been looking out for where he's gone there's no news on him at all . Like most Fulham fans he was a favourite of mine.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

H4usuallysitting

Either Surrey or Norway.....but without a club..... would've liked him to be part of our youth development

Bassey the warrior

He was great for us but I think his legs had gone when he left, he just lacked the pace and physicality he used to have. One of my fave all time players.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 26, 2023, 10:26:41 AMHe was great for us but I think his legs had gone when he left, he just lacked the pace and physicality he used to have. One of my fave all time players.

Yep, it was his knee....from what I understand they couldn't get to the bottom of why it kept flaring up - I suppose it's not worth playing if you have to keep having injections

ianthailand

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 26, 2023, 09:43:16 AMEither Surrey or Norway.....but without a club..... would've liked him to be part of our youth development
Teaching them the Tactical Foul?

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on October 26, 2023, 10:37:29 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 26, 2023, 09:43:16 AMEither Surrey or Norway.....but without a club..... would've liked him to be part of our youth development
Teaching them the Tactical Foul?

You're dead right Ian.....he understood when to chuck one in

hongkongfulham

I still salivate over that midfield three. Truly joyous times

HV71

Quote from: hongkongfulham on October 27, 2023, 09:08:42 AMI still salivate over that midfield three. Truly joyous times

So true

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: hongkongfulham on October 27, 2023, 09:08:42 AMI still salivate over that midfield three. Truly joyous times

They usually had a smile on their faces......they enjoyed playing together

Whitestone

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 27, 2023, 09:46:13 AM

They usually had a smile on their faces......they enjoyed playing together

The Three Musketeers were very special not forgetting Ollie Norwood.