watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR sack Ainsworth

Started by Southcoastffc, October 28, 2023, 09:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

No surprise. Scott Parker probably amongst the candidates?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 28, 2023, 09:48:45 PMNo surprise. Scott Parker probably amongst the candidates?
I'm sure he'll get a mention 😂

HV71

Quote from: Fulham 442 on October 28, 2023, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 28, 2023, 09:48:45 PMNo surprise. Scott Parker probably amongst the candidates?

Very fitting -  Queens ( Park the bus ) Rangers. Quality in them moments with fine margins.
Also much nearer to Westfield which does a fine line in cardigans and shackets

Somerset Fulham

I think the boy should have free beer wherever he drinks in SW6.

Buffalo76

A real shame. Ainsworth-less was doing an absolutely outstanding job at laugh-tus road  :slap: 

H4usuallysitting

It's a shame, as it's always the supporter's that suffer..... look's like it's down to their financials

Motspur Park

Joke club and joke fans. Stuck in the dark ages and always looking backwards. Checked their board (Loft for Words) and majority want Warnock, Rowett or somebody linked with them in the past (and failed). Not one is suggesting a Brentford type approach and looking to completely change what has been their Achilles heel for so very long. Always want to revert to their 'Roger Brown' type of person who is a cult hero with the fans but never going to take them forward as a manager.

The problem seems to be with their board.You cannot get it wrong so many times and be unaccountable.

Don't get me wrong, I am not sympathetic with them. It is a toxic club with toxic supporters. I just can't believe I still read that their supporters are basically wanting more of the same by putting forward their preferred successors. Says it all.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: HV71 on October 28, 2023, 10:12:45 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on October 28, 2023, 10:09:15 PM

Very fitting -  Queens ( Park the bus ) Rangers. Quality in them moments with fine margins.
Also much nearer to Westfield which does a fine line in cardigans and shackets

Yes, I can see Scott in the posh Westfield Cardigans shops 😂

Ludlow Richard

Lee Hoos is the Managing Director at QPR. Held a senior level board position with us in Al Fayed's time.

Motspur Park

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on October 29, 2023, 08:39:43 AMLee Hoos is the Managing Director at QPR. Held a senior level board position with us in Al Fayed's time.

He did and looking at what they have become, I think we can only compliment what AM has done for FFC. I know many disagree but we are where we are and overall, things aren't too bad.

SP

I'd love to read a factual account of the Tony Fernandez years detailing the huge amounts spent on players. The reports of a dressing room split between the French players & the rest sound plausible.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: SP on October 29, 2023, 08:56:22 AMI'd love to read a factual account of the Tony Fernandez years detailing the huge amounts spent on players. The reports of a dressing room split between the French players & the rest sound plausible.

I'd like to know more about why they wanted to buy the club....my impression at the time was they wanted to develope the ground into posh flat's

hovewhite

I am sure Al of us have  friends that support them and growing up my my qpr neighbor and I used to do home games of both clubs when the other was away.
I feel for there fans who are stuck with decisions not in there power.its a situation no fan should take for granted.

malcbridger

Delusions of grandeur from the deluded semi literates down the road.
They've turned into a Wycombe type club comparitavely....on their way to matching Southend/Aldershot.
Shame.

nina_067

so how long was warnock's retirement this time, three weeks?

Andy S

I don't know what all the hate is between the clubs. It really is quite childish I wish them well, they are a league below us and are no threat

Bill2

Feel sorry for the fans, not only QPR but Reading as well. Been sold down the river by owners.

SP

Quote from: Andy S on October 29, 2023, 11:30:02 AMI don't know what all the hate is between the clubs.

Not being a local, I'm not aware of the history. However, I should imagine the people in the Enclosure in the 80s when there were running battles with their fans would have a reason to dislike them.

alfie

For years they have and still do consider themselves to be the top West London team.
I have no interest in them, and I was right in the middle of that game when they piled into the enclosure trying to get a 7 year old ball boy out of it, and they didn't care.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't