News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton Vs Fulham Sky Highlights (video)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, October 29, 2023, 04:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

SP

Thanks for posting. The FFC fans had a great view of our goal.

Ludlow Richard

Lost track with the rules but is there a possibility that Palhinha could get a retrospective ban for his elbow on the Brighton player? How I thought it worked was if the ref had seen it and taken action (eg a free kick or a yellow card) then no further action could be taken. Happy to be proved wrong....

Cumbrian White

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 29, 2023, 04:58:58 PM
Wonder how long Palhinha will be banned for, can't see him getting away with the elbow.

Lighthouse

I really don't understand the reaction to the elbow incident. Almost as if we have been indoctrinated with this idea that any incident would be punished. It was an iffy but hardly violent challenge. We have a referee, linesman, VAR and now we say that when all them have missed an incident then the replay should still be highlighted and retrospective punishment dished out.

Must admit this powder puff sport of VAR getting things wrong after taking ages to look at an incident and now the idea that something they may have missed has to be punished is making this sport into a complete and utter farce.

Still such is the modern game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bill taylors apprentice

I've seen the elbow incident from various angles and IMO he did not move in a careless or reckless way, therefore no foul and no VAR intervention.

Palhinha's arm was out but the opponent ducked into it as much as Palhinha moved towards the opponent.

An accidental coming together, that's all.

filham

Striker problem solved, give Palhinha the number 9 shirt.

FFCBadger

Anyone else notice something odd going on with Bassey's socks towards the end of the second half?