Main Menu

Bongo

Started by perry geyton, November 01, 2023, 10:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Can picture him now thinking he's God like for starting that Muniz thread

Probably putting pen To paper, working on his next masterpiece reply as I type

Guaranteed he thinks he's a coach now 

Can almost picture him now gazing at himself in the mirror wearing a track suit, chewing on gum..

blingo

ianthailand

Peabody

Is he comparing you to Jean Tigana Blingo? What a compliment

blingo

Quote from: Peabody on November 02, 2023, 02:06:56 PMIs he comparing you to Jean Tigana Blingo? What a compliment

Couldn't agree more Mr Peabody. But as you know, I'm more of a Tony Macedo fan ::thumb::

perry geyton

Bongo's loving have a thread about himself, gone right to his head, checking the forum every 5 mins for updates, prob got notifications set up on his phone,,

It's an honor Bongo

Southcoastffc

Quote from: perry geyton on November 02, 2023, 04:19:26 PMBongo's loving have a thread about himself, gone right to his head, checking the forum every 5 mins for updates, prob got notifications set up on his phone,,

It's an honor Bongo
What a strange post, given you started the thread. Seems as if your intention is to belittle another member of the Fulham family.  If so, that's a shame and out of order.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

I have a legally binding contract that goes back many decades that allows me exclusive humiliation rights on the Bing Bong.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 02, 2023, 04:40:55 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on November 02, 2023, 04:19:26 PMBongo's loving have a thread about himself, gone right to his head, checking the forum every 5 mins for updates, prob got notifications set up on his phone,,

It's an honor Bongo
What a strange post, given you started the thread. Seems as if your intention is to belittle another member of the Fulham family.  If so, that's a shame and out of order.

You have to wonder, don't you?6

blingo

I take it in the spirit of having a laugh, which is what Piri's intention is.

a bit more banter on the site wouldn't be a bad thing ::thumb::

Mr Light head, many a year we have battled and alway in good spirits. It's been a pleasure, and long may it continue, although you have got more optimistic lately which is rather worrying

perry geyton

It's an honor Bongo
Oh dear someone's taking life a wee bit too seriously me thinks

Me & bongo always have a bit of back and forth, it's done in the name of love I assure you

perry geyton

Quote from: blingo on November 02, 2023, 07:36:51 PMI take it in the spirit of having a laugh, which is what Piri's intention is.

Mr Light head, many a year we have battled and alway in good spirits. It's been a pleasure, and long may it continue, although you have got more optimistic lately which is rather worrying
Shut up Bongo !!!! X

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on November 02, 2023, 09:13:32 PM
Quote from: blingo on November 02, 2023, 07:36:51 PMI take it in the spirit of having a laugh, which is what Piri's intention is.

Shut up Bongo !!!! X

You talk too much Piri  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:  :slap:

Southcoastffc

Quote from: perry geyton on November 02, 2023, 09:12:43 PM

It's an honor Bongo
Oh dear someone's taking life a wee bit too seriously me thinks

Me & bongo always have a bit of back and forth, it's done in the name of love I assure you
Good  ::thumb::
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BestOfBrede

Feeling lonely or unloved or something?

This sort of poo should be kept to Facebook, Twits etc

It really stinks of trying to be recognised and get likes or whatever!

How about we talk about something within the FFC family?

Peabody

Blingo, this Piri your talking about, it's not Gordon Piri is it?

perry geyton

Quote from: Peabody on November 02, 2023, 06:32:37 PM

It's an honor Bongo

You have to wonder, don't you?6
It's actually quite refreshing compared to one of your "I was there when Johnny Haynes" posts 😉

perry geyton

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 02, 2023, 09:57:40 PMFeeling lonely or unloved or something?

This sort of poo should be kept to Facebook, Twits etc

It really stinks of trying to be recognised and get likes or whatever!

How about we talk about something within the FFC family?

Oh dear and another one
Stinker

ianthailand

AS long as it stays at this level i think it's a good laugh. I've heard that they are going on holiday together with Lighthouse funding the two weeks.

perry geyton

Quote from: ianthailand on November 03, 2023, 01:27:14 AMAS long as it stays at this level i think it's a good laugh. I've heard that they are going on holiday together with Lighthouse funding the two weeks.
Yep to Saudi Arabia, you wanna come ?