watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton 1-1 Fulham Carabao Cup - 19 December

Started by WhiteJC, November 03, 2023, 07:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

In my opinion, that was a very weak list of doom mongering. See worse in most threads daily unfortunately.

Agree though that too much negativity is taxing, but just didn't think tonight had much at all of it. Perfectly fine to comment negatively on specific poor moments, for example (in my opinion of course).

Sorry for the comment on Robinson. Had the same feeling for all penalties, but didn't really get around to sharing my pessimistic thoughts, because I was pacing around the room. Hate penalty shootouts!

FulhamKC

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 19, 2023, 10:39:05 PMIn my opinion, that was a very weak list of doom mongering. See worse in most threads daily unfortunately.

Agree though that too much negativity is taxing, but just didn't think tonight had much at all of it. Perfectly fine to comment negatively on specific poor moments, for example (in my opinion of course).

Sorry for the comment on Robinson. Had the same feeling for all penalties, but didn't really get around to sharing my pessimistic thoughts, because I was pacing around the room. Hate penalty shootouts!

No worries. All is good. On to the semi-final!