Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Tuesday 19/12 7.45pm

WindyCity

TC's Sporran

ap and tc on the bench

willian iwob and wilson behind muniz

KentFulham

Strong lineup except Reed for Cairney. Good to see Muniz instead of Vini. Let's hope that Reeds passing does not cause us issues in the middle

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Steeeeeeeeeed

Sports Personality has Started, and it's already All gone Pete Tong

love4ffc

Quote from: KentFulham on December 19, 2023, 06:49:02 PMStrong lineup except Reed for Cairney. Good to see Muniz instead of Vini. Let's hope that Reeds passing does not cause us issues in the middle

Yeah, Tom is not even on the bench.  Guessing Marco is resting him for the weekend against Burnley.  Reed to take Tom's spot makes me wonder where Marco sees Lukic in this team.  I Guess Lukic will come on at some point to replace Reed. 

bencher

Quote from: love4ffc on December 19, 2023, 07:05:46 PM
Quote from: KentFulham on December 19, 2023, 06:49:02 PMStrong lineup except Reed for Cairney. Good to see Muniz instead of Vini. Let's hope that Reeds passing does not cause us issues in the middle

Yeah, Tom is not even on the bench.  Guessing Marco is resting him for the weekend against Burnley.  Reed to take Tom's spot makes me wonder where Marco sees Lukic in this team.  I Guess Lukic will come on at some point to replace Reed. 

TC is on the bench...

love4ffc

Quote from: bencher on December 19, 2023, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on December 19, 2023, 07:05:46 PM

TC is on the bench...
Yep, just noticed that. 

Milo

Evening everyone. Hoping we continue the run tonight!  :seasons_greetings_sign_by_mir

davew

Please don't tell me that we haven't even got GJ commentary tonight?  ::angry::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

love4ffc

bencher

love4ffc

Quote from: davew on December 19, 2023, 07:42:31 PMPlease don't tell me that we haven't even got GJ commentary tonight?  ::angry::

I just tried and got him no problem

davew

Quote from: love4ffc on December 19, 2023, 07:46:29 PM
Quote from: davew on December 19, 2023, 07:42:31 PMPlease don't tell me that we haven't even got GJ commentary tonight?  ::angry::

I just tried and got him no problem

Thanks. got him now.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on December 19, 2023, 07:03:41 PMSports Personality has Started, and it's already All gone Pete Tong

in what way?

TC's Sporran

Matt10

This lineup, I'm not sure how I feel about it already. Long ball to Reed like we were doing earlier in the season. Hopefully Iwobi central makes a difference.

TC's Sporran

everton are looking susceptible to a long ball to the speedy wilson

even thought that last one was to reed

MisfitKid

Any kind of play-by-play would be appreciated...   :Khan_you_fix_it:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...