more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Carew passes Potters medical

Started by FFCcravencottage, January 20, 2011, 07:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6680821,00.html
How comes he passes his medicals everywhere except Fulham, I mean even Stoke failed Demba Ba medical last week for a dodgy knee, yet Carew passes with flying colours. :032:

Brede Butter Pudding

So they now have Jones, Carew, Fuller and Diao who are massive lumps and suit their long ball stuff down to a tee. No wonder the likes of Tuncay are desperate to leave... Pulis makes no effort to change his style and in fact buys players who he knows will only enhance it. I seriously hope they go down, but I'm pretty sure they won't.

timmyg

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on January 20, 2011, 07:07:56 PM
So they now have Jones, Carew, Fuller and Diao who are massive lumps and suit their long ball stuff down to a tee. No wonder the likes of Tuncay are desperate to leave... Pulis makes no effort to change his style and in fact buys players who he knows will only enhance it. I seriously hope they go down, but I'm pretty sure they won't.

You're also forgetting Eidur Gudjohnsen, who's played a whopping 118 minutes THIS ENTIRE SEASON.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Hazey

Eidur must have really fallen in a hole to not be getting a look in.  Could of been worth throwing him a lifeline on the 1st of January but a bit redundant now.

Maybe he's injured?  I would like to get hold of Tuncay, but he played really well the other night/wknd for them apparently.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Lighthouse

Aston Villa striker John Carew will become the highest-paid player in Stoke history when he signs a £52,000-a-week loan deal, with Ricardo Fuller being sold to Sunderland to make room for him.
Full story: Daily Mirror

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope