Main Menu

Lawro's prediction

Started by WhiteJC, January 20, 2011, 07:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/9367022.stm

Lawro's prediction

Fulham v Stoke
Fulham are like Everton in that they have begun to play a little bit better since the start of the year and they can see light at the end of the tunnel after a difficult few weeks that had seen them slide down the table.

It looks like Cottagers boss Mark Hughes will be bringing in a couple of new faces this month and with Moussa Dembele back from injury and Bobby Zamora not far away either, that is already the equivalent of two really good signings.

They are up against a Stoke team that just keep battling away and are very difficult to beat. It is very rare that they go anywhere and give teams an easy game, but I am still going for a Fulham win.
Prediction: 2-1

FFCcravencottage

We could have done with out him thinking we will win. I don't like it when I'm hoping he is right.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

ImperialWhite

Careful!

Lawro is 5th in the tipping comp table!

alfie

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on January 20, 2011, 07:23:31 PM
We could have done with out him thinking we will win. I don't like it when I'm hoping he is right.

hold on a minute, we have a go at him went he tips againts us, now its when his with us, make our minds up
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Admin

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 20, 2011, 07:32:56 PM
Careful!

Lawro is 5th in the tipping comp table!

To be honest, he's got a lot of our results correct of late including the 1-1 draw at Wigan.

NogoodBoyo

"hold on a minute, we have a go at him went he tips againts us, now its when his with us, make our minds up."

No, Alfie.  I for one never had a go at him when he picked against us.  He was wrong so often that is was a badge of honour to see him wrong.  I can't get used to him backing us for wins.
Nogood "just another pundidiot, that's what Lawro is" Boyo

LRCN

BalDrick

We all think he's full of shiite but didn't he say something about Kamara before the Posh game? And we all said 'hasn't got a clue what he's on about'...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town