watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andreas Pereira

Started by Southcoastffc, November 08, 2023, 08:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Andreas gets quite a bit of criticism so it's interesting  and maybe surprising, to see he's top of the 'Other 14,' chances created list.

?t=BCJfjj2UQux4unc3TgQTQQ&s=19
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

elgreenio

I do feel he was a lot better at the weekend, his corners in particular were back to last seasons standards if we could get on the end of them
touch my camera through the fence

filham

If only he had scored a goal or two he really would have been a Cottage hero.

sunburywhite

Its also quite possible that Mitro drew defenders away making his job easier
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FishaPrice

Andreas and Iwobi on the field at the same time seems to improve Andreas' performances. I am not saying its right or wrong, but it does seem to unlock him a bit when Iwobi is out there.

LC

He's coming back from a bad injury and he didn't get much of a pre-season. I still think he's one of our better players and he certainly was one of our best players last season.

If he has a forward in front of him he'll provide the assists. I always thought he needed to score more but still a good player. Hoping he kicks on in the second half of the season

Matt10

Not doing that bad, not sure which game specifically he had was bad to the level he is being criticized for. Maybe Brentford where they played a low block and we were down 2-0 for the majority of the match. Man City was tough, but it was that way for everyone - and anyone who's played against them. Then he had solid matches against Luton and Palace. He would've had an assist versus Palace if Raul had finished his dinner.

The only thing he needs to get back to is his set pieces for me. The Man United one was probably his best match and his set pieces were on a similar track as last season.

I prefer him to get paired up with TC again like we set up against Ipswich. That creativity resulted in the most goals we've scored, even if it is a championship team, it was still goals - and multiple chances. A lot of what he did on that right-hand side was brilliant - and that's more of what we need. 

H4usuallysitting

These facts will never do - we must stop these sensible post's....week on week he's getting back to past form

Matt10

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 09, 2023, 10:16:12 AMThese facts will never do - we must stop these sensible post's....week on week he's getting back to past form

It's just such a strange thing happening not just on here, but through all supporter mediums I frequent, whether it be twitter or even messaging on whatsapp. The power of suggestion is so powerful. Like there is some sort of agenda against our current players and the only way to improve things is to remove them rather than work with them.

RaySmith

Fans always seem keen to point out the negative aspects of players, rather than the positives, especially when results are going against us.

This such a tough league with such high quality, highly motivated, super fit opposition in every game - all played at a very fast pace, players are bound to make mistakes, besides doing many good things.

If TC was to start as many wish, then he too would make some errors, and  be called to account on here - 'too slow, one footed, doesn't tackle back enough,' etc.

Fulham 442

This probably sounds a bit simplistic but we're missing a striker. Come January hopefully that will be sorted and we'll get back on track...

Jims Dentist

And week on week while we are waiting for him to regain form he is failing in the vital number 10 role.