watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff - 10/11/23...

Started by WhiteJC, November 09, 2023, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

'I want to be like you'...Willian jokes he wants to be just like 27-year-old Fulham man in the gym
Fulham star Willian has joked that he wants to be just like new signing Adama Traore while working in the gym at Motspur Park.

The Brazilian winger posted on social media as the squad prepare for a tricky trip to Aston Villa on Sunday.

Marco Silva will be desperate to see a response from his Fulham squad after their heartbreaking defeat to Manchester United on Saturday.

A late Bruno Fernandes goal punished a performance that was more than worthy of a point at Craven Cottage.

It leaves Fulham in 15th hovering six points above the relegation zone.

Although there's a decent gap to the bottom four teams, the Whites need to find a way to climb up the table and fast with scoring goals becoming a major issue.

Silva hinted in his press conference last week that he could have several first-team players available again soon.

Tosin Adarabioyo, Kenny Tete and Adama Traore were all nearing a return before the Manchester United game.

Adama was in the gym working with his Fulham teammates yesterday, including Willian.

The experienced winger joked he wanted to be just like the notoriously strong forward who joined on a free transfer in the summer.

Willian jokes with Adama in Fulham gym
Posting on his Instagram story yesterday, Willian shared a video of him working out and Adama can be seen in the background with some of his teammates.

Alongside the clip, Willian used the caption: "I want to be like you @adamatrd37"

Adama was brought in this summer on a free transfer after being released by Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The 27-year-old has a reputation for being incredibly quick and incredibly strong.

He's also well known for occasionally applying oil to his arms to stop defenders from grabbing onto him as he motors past them.

Willian and Adama could end up being a lethal combination for Fulham when the Spaniard is fully fit, although the Brazilian is unlikely to end up with his physique no matter how long he spends in the gym.

Silva will want to have his full squad available as quickly as possible, especially considering Adama has only managed to play 35 minutes of football this season.

https://www.fulham.news/2023/11/09/i-want-to-be-like-you-willian-jokes-he-wants-to-be-just-like-27-year-old-fulham-man-in-the-gym/

WhiteJC

Jay Stansfield needs to be careful when Birmingham City face Sunderland
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes the disciplinary situation before Blues trip to Sunderland

Jay Stansfield is the latest Birmingham City player walking the disciplinary tightrope.

Juninho Bacuna served a one-match ban against Southampton two weeks ago for accumulating five yellow cards, and Krystian Bielik is due to miss Saturday's 12.30pm kick-off at Sunderland. Polish midfielder Bielik picked up his fifth booking of the season after coming on as a substitute in the draw with Ipswich Town last Saturday.

And star striker Stansfield - who is Blues' top scorer with five goals - is now in danger of suspension. The 20-year-old has tallied four yellow cards to date in matches with Watford, QPR, Huddersfield and Southampton.

Blues manager Wayne Rooney will be hoping Stansfield can avoid another booking until after the amnesty on December 2. The first yellow card amnesty of the season, which means players will no longer receive a ban for five bookings, comes into force after the 19th game.

Blues still have to play Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday, Blackburn Rovers and Rotherham before it kicks in. In order to avoid a ban, Stansfield must not receive a yellow card in any of those matches.

There are other Blues players who are in danger of incurring a suspension. Croatian midfielder Ivan Sunjic, who has started three of Rooney's four games in charge, is currently on three bookings. Kevin Long and Manny Longelo have also been booked three times.

Blues' yellow cards
Krystian Bielik - 5

Juninho Bacuna - 5

Jay Stansfield - 4

Ivan Sunjic - 3

Manny Longelo - 3

Kevin Long - 3

Lee Buchanan - 3

Emanuel Aiwu - 2

Cody Drameh - 2

John Ruddy - 2

Dion Sanderson - 2

Jordan James - 1

Gary Gardner - 1

Tyler Roberts - 1

Koji Miyoshi - 1

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-jay-stansfield-sunderland-28060442

WhiteJC

Superb Brazilian starlet still desperate for Liverpool move but £40m Klopp snub leaves proposed twist in deal an unlikely outcome
An exciting Brazilian midfielder is still pushing for a move to Liverpool, despite reports that Jurgen Klopp has cooled his interest in the £40million-rated Fluminense star.

Andre Trindade has been getting plenty of attention since his side won the Copa Libertadores over the weekend, with the talented 22-year-old now set to quit the Brazilian giants.

Many English clubs are known to be interested in the player, with Liverpool, Fulham and Arsenal on that list of suitors.

And, while we reported on Wednesday that Klopp has backed away from a potential deal, it appears that the player himself is still desperate to secure a switch to Anfield.

That's according to Brazilian journalist Emmanuel Luiz, who has shared some major news on Andre's future.

Speaking to The Redmen TV, Luiz is adamant that the midfielder wants to join the Reds, but that Fulham are currently offering the best terms to Fluminense for the South American.

Luiz explained: "So I'm going to be loud and clear for you guys. We already talked about £40m being the release clause.

"Fulham and Liverpool were in the race, Andre really wanted Liverpool in the middle of the year, it remains really clear, Andre wants Liverpool. But the most important thing right now, Andre wants Liverpool, but Fulham, and I confirmed this, I spoke to some guys at the club and they said that Andre will play for the club that makes the best offer to Fluminense.

"He wants Liverpool, and Liverpool wants to pay like £30m, but what Fulham did, they said to Fluminense, he has a £40m release clause, what we want to do as Fulham is to pay the release clause and have some sort of add-on clause."

Liverpool need to bump up Andre offer
Luiz added, however, that if Liverpool can boost their offer and add in a special caveat, then there is still hope for Andre top end upon Merseyside.

He revealed: "Andre wants Liverpool, but what I think will happen is that if Liverpool come with £35m for him and a 20% clause, they will sell to Liverpool."

The issue for Klopp is that he may not see the youngster as a consistent starter and needs to justify that sort of spend on someone who will push first-team regulars.

Fulham on the other hand can virtually guarantee Andre more game time at Craven Cottage, especially if they are willing to cough up the whole release clause.

Given Andre's clear preference over  move, much now depends on where Liverpool see the player fitting in.

It's no secret that Klopp is still looking for midfield depth, having let a number of players in his engine room move on over the summer.

Nice midfielder Khephren Thuram continues to be a major target for the Reds, having monitored the  6ft 4in star for some time.

However, Thuram insists a move to Anfield is the last thing on his mind and that his only focus is on helping Nice to potential Ligue 1 glory as they sit top of the pile after 11 games.

One things is for sure, Klopp is expected to be in the market to bolster his squad in the new year, especially if the Reds can keep pace with City in the Premier League title race.

Next up for Liverpool is a home clash with Brentford on Sunday afternoon.

https://www.teamtalk.com/liverpool/superb-brazilian-starlet-still-desperate-for-liverpool-move-but-40m-klopp-snub-leaves-proposed-twist-in-deal-an-unlikely-outcome

WhiteJC

Fulham now ready to pay £40m for midfielder in January but there's a problem
Fulham are doing all they can to sign Fluminense midfielder Andre in January, but Liverpool might have something to say about that.

Brazilian journalist Emmanuel Luiz was speaking to The Redmen TV YouTube channel about the Copa Libertadores winner.

Marco Silva's side look desperate to add some further options in midfield in the upcoming transfer window.

The main man on their list appears to be Brazilian international Andre, although he's on the radar of plenty of clubs.

After Joao Palhinha nearly left in the summer to join Bayern Munich, the club are likely worried about another approach.

Andre wouldn't be a perfect replacement – he's much more of a passer and dribbler than a destroyer like the Portuguese – but his performances have attracted interest from Fulham and Liverpool.

The Whites seem desperate to bring him in and are willing to meet his release clause to do so.

However, there could still be an issue as the player isn't sold on a move to Craven Cottage right now.

Fulham target Andre wants Liverpool move
Speaking about the prospective transfer, Luiz said: "So I'm going to be loud and clear for you guys. We already talked about £40m being the release clause.

"Fulham and Liverpool were in the race, Andre really wanted Liverpool in the middle of the year, it remains really clear, Andre wants Liverpool, but the most important thing right now, Andre wants Liverpool, but Fulham, and I confirmed this, I spoke to some guys at the club and they said that Andre will play for the club that makes the best offer to Fluminense,

"He wants Liverpool, and Liverpool wants to pay like £30m, but what Fulham did, they said to Fluminense, he has a £40m release clause, what we want to do as Fulham is to pay the release clause and have some sort of add-on clause, Andre wants Liverpool, but what I think will happen is that if Liverpool come with £35m for him and a 20% clause, they will sell to Liverpool."

Andre wanting to play for Liverpool over Fulham isn't particularly surprising given the difference in reputation between the two sides.

Jurgen Klopp's team are competing for a place in the Champions League while we simply want to avoid a relegation battle.

Andre would immediately improve the quality of Marco Silva's first team and alongside Palhinha would be one of the best midfield combinations in the Premier League.

The club appear keen to use the money earned from selling Aleksandar Mitrovic to sign Andre, but bringing in a striker might make a lot more sense.

They've got their eyes on Santiago Gimenez which would be an ambitious move but potentially just as difficult to complete.

https://www.fulham.news/2023/11/09/fulham-now-ready-to-pay-40m-for-midfielder-in-january-but-theres-a-problem/

WhiteJC

Fulham transfer 'not off the table' in January window – Source reveals slant on potential exit
Bayern Munich moving for Fulham midfielder Joao Palhinha again in the January transfer window is 'not off the table' despite his contract extension at Craven Cottage.

That's according to Sport 1, who say the German side will continue to look for a new number six for Thomas Tuchel's squad and the Fulham star remains on the list.

As you'll be aware, Palhinha was on the verge of joining Bayern at the end of the summer transfer window when a deal was practically done with the German giants for him to move on deadline day.

It ultimately didn't happen, though, as Fulham refused to sign off on the agreement as they failed to sign a replacement for the Portuguese midfielder.

The belief was that Bayern would return in January but several reports in Germany have made it clear that may not be the case due to various factors.

One of those is the fact that Palhinha signed a new contract at Fulham after his failed move, while there have also been claims that the midfielder has a knee problem which concerns those in charge at the Allianz Arena.

Sport 1, though, say Bayern are definitely still interested in the Fulham man, stating that a move for him in January is 'not off the table' despite his contract extension.

That's because Bayern boss Thomas Tuchel has 'few personnel options' available in his current squad, with Joshua Kimmich and Aleksandar Pavlovic currently rotating in the position but not seen as long-term options.

Thus, their interest in Palhinha has not ended yet, despite a deal being seemingly more difficult to get done than in the summer.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fulham-transfer-not-off-table-january-window-source-reveals-slant-potential-exit/

WhiteJC

Match Preview: Fulham v Pompey Women
Blues in FA Cup action

Pompey Women are back on their travels this weekend as they visit Fulham in the FA Cup on Sunday (2.30pm kick-off).

After climbing to the top of the table last weekend, it is a switch of competition for Jay Sadler's side.

They beat Bowers & Pitsea and Abingdon to set up a third round trip to the then Championship leaders London City Lionessess last term.

Annie Rolf had the ball in the back of the net in the second half of that contest, but the assistant's flag controversially went up, meaning Shanade Hopcroft's strike settled the tie in favour of the hosts.

Pompey come into the game on the back of their 3-0 victory over MK Dons last Sunday.

Beth Lumsden bagged a brace, while Jazz Younger was also on the scoresheet as Sadler's side leapfrogged Hashtag United at the summit.

Fulham have already played two matches to reach this stage of the competition, beating Steyning Town before getting past Actionians on penalties.

They currently sit second in the London & South East Regional Women's League, having collected 23 points from their opening 10 games.

MATCH INFORMATION
The game takes place at Motspur Park (KT3 6PT). All tickets for this clash must be purchased online here.

MATCH COVERAGE
Supporters at home can keep up to date with the action via the club's social media accounts.

There will be full coverage of the day and key match updates on Twitter (X), while photos and key information will be posted on Facebook and Instagram.

A match report will be posted on the website shortly after the final whistle, while there will be post-match reaction posted on Pompey Women's social channels.

Highlights of the contest will be available to watch the following day.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2023/november/match-preview-fulham-v-pompey-women/

WhiteJC

Premier League players annoyed at 'constant standing around' waiting for VAR, says Tim Ream
The Fulham defender has criticised VAR for taking the emotion out of the game

Fulham defender Tim Ream has slammed the state of VAR in the Premier League, demanding that there must be an improvement on the "constant standing around waiting for decisions" currently afflicting the game.

VAR has been a source of debate and, at times, frustration ever since its introduction to the Premier League in August 2019 but scrutiny and online bile has grown in recent weeks following a number of controversial incidents.

A series of perceived high-profile blunders, which arguably came to a head in Arsenal's match with Newcastle last weekend, have put the league's officiating body, the PGMOL, under increasing scrutiny.

And centre-back Ream revealed a huge dissatisfaction among players with how video refereeing is dictating play and sucking the joy out of football.

Speaking on his podcast, The American Dream with Tim Ream, the USA international said: "Where do you even begin with it? I don't even know where you begin anymore. Because, again, it just takes the emotion out of the game. There's the constant just standing around waiting for decisions. There's got to be a better way.

"But we've been saying this for three years now. Right? I know VAR has been in place for three or four years. I don't remember.

"And why are we just saying 'oh, it needs to be refined'? We shouldn't even be at this point. Like it does need touching up, it does need refining, but there's just so much."

Tim Ream is frustrated at how VAR is currently being used in the game
(Action Images via Reuters)

In addition to the scrutiny surrounding VAR, the quality of on-pitch refereeing has also been criticised by fans and the media.

Ream acknowledges how tough being a top-level referee is but wants to see standards improve and believes having ex-players in key roles could help things.

"The referees, they do have a hard job," he added. "I do not envy being a referee. But this is another conversation that we've had within the team: do they need an ex-player that played in the Premier League, at that level, to be a referee or be a VAR, would that be a solution?

"I mean, listen, I refereed when I was 13 or 14 years old and I can tell you that 30 to 40 parents on the sidelines suck. So 20,000 people to 50,000 people in a stadium cannot be a great situation for referees, right? That's for sure. Again, that's difficult for them.

"But yeah, I think that we've got to come up with something, whether it's more training, better training, more intensive training. But how do you replicate that other than them making mistakes and learning from them? Unfortunately, that's causing a lot of issues within the league."

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/var-premier-league-tim-ream-b2444686.html

WhiteJC

Bobby: Villa Gameplan

Bobby De Cordova-Reid knows how difficult a place Villa Park is to visit, but insists Fulham go there on Sunday with the intention of securing victory.

"A very tough match," he replied when asked what to expect from Unai Emery's side. "We know how good they are, especially at home.

"The manager, since he's been in, I think he's got the best home record in the Premier League, so we understand it's a tough place to go.

"We'll respect them, but we're going out to win the game. We'll have a gameplan and play on their weaknesses, and hopefully with a bit of luck we'll get the three points."

Aston Villa are in Europa Conference League action on Thursday, which may or may not benefit Fulham, according to De Cordova-Reid.

"Maybe – they've got a good squad so they'll probably rotate a little bit. That might play in our favour but, at the same time, we understand that they've got a very good squad and it's going to be a tough game, so we've got to be very prepared if we're going to win the match."

The Jamaica international has netted twice so far this season, in victories over Everton and Sheffield United, and he's pleased with how he's faring on a personal level.

"It's a positive one for me," he said. "I'm always critical of myself, maybe I could have scored a few more goals, but I like to keep getting in the same areas, same positions, to get the chances, whether I score or not.

"I pride myself on scoring goals, and I think I've got more goals in me."

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2023/november/09/bobby-aston-villa-preview/

WhiteJC

Fulham given transfer hope after four-word update on "monster" player
He's got a growing reputation.

Fulham have seemingly been given some hope over signing a "monster" player for manager Marco Silva, coming after a journalist's four-word message.

Silva signs new Fulham deal
Last month, the Whites were given a major boost as Silva committed his long-term future to the club by penning a new deal till 2026. The 46-year-old's old contract was set to expire next summer, but Fulham's breakthrough in talks has tied down one of Craven Cottage's most integral figureheads.

This is a sign that the west Londoners are by no means content on stalling, or simply surviving in the Premier League, as Silva recently suggested he is eyeing up trophies in an interview with TNT Sports.

"You can leave a legacy inside the club as well. A legacy can come from titles, positions in the table, [it] can be the way to play football, the way to develop the club and the players in all aspects," said Silva earlier this month.

"It's what I would like to leave one day when I leave the club, everyone is going to remember ourselves and our work. I would like to leave a legacy. With titles it's going to be much better, it's going to be perfect, but you know our reality, you know that we are Fulham, for us to fight for titles you have two chances, they are going to be the cups, you have to be realistic.

"And even the cups, you know that you have probably a big number of clubs more favourite than us to get that title. But to know that [we go] game-by-game and we have to look for it with full ambition, I think we have been doing that."

One of the ways Fulham can ensure Silva has as many resources as possible to challenge for major honours is by backing him in the transfer market.

They're still in with a shout of winning the EFL Cup as they gear up to face in the quarter-finals next month, and soon after that, the transfer window reopens for business.

Fulham given Andre transfer hope
One rumoured target is Fluminese star Andre, who has impressed in his native Brazil and turned the heads of Fulham transfer chiefs.

The 22-year-old has also attracted interest from Tottenham and Arsenal, clubs with a huge pull, but perhaps Fulham's advantage could be that they'll be able to hand Andre more chances to play.

Liverpool had also been linked with the player, but they've now ended their interest in the South American.

Journalist Bruno Andrade, taking to X this week, says this could offer a "free way to Fulham" as Silva is given some transfer hope over signing Andre.

He has been brilliant for Fluminese over the last few months, with journalist Fernando Campos even calling him the "best midfielder" in his country and a "monster" player.

"Pressure and playing with the confidence of someone who knows they are different. Get out of the way and make the team work. André Trindade is the best midfielder in the country and is a monster of a player."

https://www.footballfancast.com/man-utd-news-sir-jim-ratcliffe-ineos-old-trafford-update/

WhiteJC

From Brazil: With Fulham leading the pack to sign André, an explanation of what he offers
When the Brazilian media claimed Fulham are leading the race for Fluminense star André, it was quite interesting to see the Whites being so seriously involved in this race.

The midfielder had been linked with a big move to Europe since the summer, and the Craven Cottage side seemed to show up all of a sudden to take the lead for him.

André has been drawing big attention from top leagues after showing his potential at Fluminense for a couple of years now. He came from the club's academy and became one of the main stars in their campaign to win their first Copa Libertadores this year. His form is the reason why, earlier this year, he made his debut for the Brazilian national team, where he has two caps so far.

The 22-year-old is a complete midfielder who's been of big help in Fluminense's defence, and especially in the first phase of creation.

Regarding his defensive duties, he's a fast player who can often arrive as a surprise to help with a tackle or interception before the centre-backs are under real threat.

In attack, manager Fernando Diniz uses a scheme which very much relies on ball possession starting from the defensive sector.

That means that once the ball gets to him, many teams will be putting high pressure on already, and what he does very well is to find solutions for the Tricolor to keep the ball. Whether that be with dribbling, short passes or long and accurate passes. His quick thinking in those situations may be his biggest quality.

Now, if you ask what could harm his chances in English football, one of his best characteristics could also be a problem in the Premier League.

That's because André is a light player, and even though that helps his acceleration and speed, that may be an issue once he starts facing the physicality shown by midfielders in England. Brazilians often struggle with that, and recent reports said his physical situation is one of the reasons Liverpool gave up on him.

His fitness shouldn't be an issue, though, as he basically didn't get injured this season. Despite being spared in a few league games, he's made 54 appearances this year already, while there are still many games to go in the league and the Club World Cup. What should maybe concern Fulham is that he was booked 16 times this season, with 10 yellows in 25 league games.

In the 2022 season, he was elected the best defensive midfielder in the league. With Fluminense staying more focused on the Copa Libertadores this season, he probably won't get the same prize this year, but every player would swap that individual award for a continental trophy any day of the week.

Marco Silva has been using many solutions for Fulham's midfield this season, but we'd say he'd compete for a place with Harrison Reed and Pepe Mata Saar, besides being a potential replacement for João Palhinha in case the Portuguese player leaves.

André is one of the Fluminense players who had a promise from club president Mario Bittencourt that he could leave at the end of the year, following their Copa Libertadores campaign. The summer window in Europe makes it quite complicated for Brazilian clubs to negotiate at that time, since that's the middle of the South American season.

That's why those negotiations are often delayed until December, ahead of the January window.

We're still to see whether it's Fulham who'll win the battle for his signing, but it's nearly certain that André will soon be in Europe. Other clubs such as Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham have also reportedly scouted him in the Libertadores final, and more offers should arrive soon.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/andre-fulham-explanation-attributes/

WhiteJC

Nigeria squad announcement: Iwobi, Aina, Awoniyi, Aribo make roster for WCQ; first-ever call-up for Tella
The Nigeria Football Federation have announced the Super Eagles roster for the 2026 World Cup qualifying matches against Lesotho and Zimbabwe in November with 23 players part of the group.

An analysis of the squad list revealed that three goalkeepers, eight defenders, four midfielders and eight forwards have been summoned for the back-to-back games.

Nottingham Forest stars Ola Aina and Taiwo Awoniyi, Fulham duo Alex Iwobi and Calvin Bassey, Leicester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, Cardiff City left-back Jamilu Collins and West Brom's Semi Ajayi are in the squad for the World Cup qualifiers.

Completing the UK-based players invited are Southampton midfielder Joe Aribo and Brentford's Frank Onyeka.

Bayer Leverkusen's English-born winger Nathan Tella has received his first-ever call-up to the Super Eagles after pledging his international future to the three-time African champions.

Collins makes a return after a long lay-off due to injury and Spanish-based striker Sadiq Umar also makes a return after a long absence.

The Super Eagles kick-start their race to the huge houseparty in the United States of America, Mexico and Canada in 2026 with a session against the Crocodiles of Lesotho at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium, Uyo next week Thursday, and then fly to Rwanda for a clash with the Warriors of Zimbabwe at the Huye Stadium in Butare on Monday, 20th November.

The 20,000-capacity Huye Stadium, located in the city of Butare which is 135 kilometres south of the Rwandan capital, Kigali, has an artificial turf.

Zimbabwe has adopted Rwanda as home for the qualifiers as no stadium in the southern African nation has been deemed fit to host the FIFA World Cup qualifying games.

Super Eagles squad for WCQ
Goalkeepers (3): Francis Uzoho (Omonia FC, Cyprus); Olorunleke Ojo (Enyimba FC); Maduka Okoye (Udinese Calcio, Italy)

Defenders (8): Olaoluwa Aina (Nottingham Forest, England); Chidozie Awaziem (Boavista FC, Portugal); Bright Osayi-Samuel (Fenerbahce FC, Turkey); Bruno Onyemaechi (Boavista FC, Portugal); Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa FC, Turkey); Oluwasemilogo Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion, England); Calvin Bassey (Fulham FC, England); Jamilu Collins (Cardiff FC, Wales)

Midfielders (4): Raphael Onyedika (Club Brugge, Belgium); Joe Ayodele-Aribo (Southampton FC, England); Frank Onyeka (Brentford FC, England); Alex Iwobi (Fulham FC, England)

Forwards (8): Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England); Sadiq Umar (Real Sociedad, Spain); Moses Simon (FC Nantes, France); Ademola Lookman (Atalanta FC, Italy); Nathan Tella (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany); Taiwo Awoniyi (Nottingham Forest, England); Terem Moffi (OGC Nice, France); Victor Boniface (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany)

Abdulkareem Abdulhamid

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=49404

WhiteJC

Aston Villa vs Fulham: How to watch live, stream link, team news
Aston Villa would like to shake off a surprise weekend loss and midweek Europa League legs when it hosts Fulham at Villa Park on Sunday (Watch live at 9am ET Sunday online via Peacock Premium).

The Villans lost 2-0 at Nottingham Forest to throw a wrench in their top-four push in the Premier League, and then had a tricky test from AZ Alkmaar at Villa Park on Thursday.

WATCH ASTON VILLA vs FULHAM STREAM LIVE on PEACOCK
Fulham, meanwhile, continues to prove a miserable opponent for Premier League foes. The Cottagers will be well-rested but cognizant that results have slowed and they sit 15th, six points above the bottom three.

Marco Silva's men just aren't scoring goals — nine from 11 games. Three of those came in a win over Sheffield United on Oct. 7, and that's the side's lone win since starting 2W-1L-2D.

How to watch Aston Villa vs Fulham live, stream link and start time:

Kick off: 9am ET, Sunday (November 12)
TV Channel: Peacock Premium

Online: Stream Premier League on Peacock

Focus on Aston Villa, team news

Villa spreads the scoring around, but Ollie Watkins' 10 goal contributions (five goals, five assists) scream off the page and he has done so well to finish chances provided by Douglas Luiz and others while also feeding Moussa Diaby and his fellow attackers.

OUT: Emiliano Buendia (torn ACL - out for season), Tyrone Mings (torn ACL - out for season), Jacob Ramsey (ankle).
Focus on Fulham, team news

With all due respect to USMNT stars Tim Ream and Antonee Robinson, who remain solid enough, the entire team hinges on its best player. Palhinha is not known for his offense but is one of only three Cottagers with multiple goal contributions, adding to his invaluable status.

OUT: Issa Diop (foot) | QUESTIONABLE: Adama Traore (hamstring), Kenny Tete (fitness), Tosin Adarabioyo (groin), Rodrigo Muniz (undisclosed)

https://www.nbcsports.com/soccer/news/aston-villa-vs-fulham-how-to-watch-live-stream-link-team-news

WhiteJC

Games for the weekend 11/11
We're off on our travels again, this week we're off to Villa Park to take on Aston Villa for a 2 o'clock Sunday kick off
Once again we didn't get what we deserved from the Man Utd game, or perhaps we did? Muniz did reasonably well but we really do need a Premier class striker.
With Muniz going off injured, I really felt for the lad, I'm assuming that he'll not be available this weekend, I'd start Raul, hopefully spark a bit of Wolves Villa rivalry? I'd also rest Robinson and Pereira.

This is going to be another difficult game, aren't they all?, as Villa are on a decent run of form, even if they did loose against Forest last game.

Our recent record against Villa is reasonably even with 10 wins, 8 losses and 4 draws.

I'm assuming that Muniz will be unavailable and Diop, Traore, Tosin and Tete will be unavailable, my team would be

COYW's

Games of Interest...
Saturday 11th

Wolves v Spurs
Arsenal v Burnley
Palace v Everton

Sunday 12th
Villa v Fulham
Liverpool v Brentford
West Ham v Nottingham
Chelsea v Man City

come on over to the forum and join in the conversation...
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?board=36.0

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/wordpress/?p=2962

WhiteJC

De Cordova-Reid: 'I've got more goals in me'
Bobby De Cordova-Reid is pleased with his goalscoring form this season – and believes he can add to his tally in the coming weeks.

The Jamaican international opened the scoring in Fulham's wins over Everton and Sheffield United and added two assists, which is an impressive return given that he hasn't always started for Marco Silva this term. The Whites have struggled to find the net so far, scoring just nine times in eleven Premier League fixtures, and the versatile winger feels he can help ease the burden on the strikers.

De Cordova-Reid told the club's official website:

"It's a positive one for me. I'm always critical of myself, maybe I could have scored a few more goals, but I like to keep getting in the same areas, same positions, to get the chances, whether I score or not. I pride myself on scoring goals, and I think I've got more goals in me."

De Cordova-Reid knows that Sunday's trip to Villa Park to an Aston Villa side transformed over the past year by Unai Emery will be a stern test of Fulham's desire to bounce back from the desolation of the late home defeat by Manchester United.

"A very tough match. We know how good they are, especially at home. The manager, since he's been in, I think he's got the best home record in the Premier League, so we understand it's a tough place to go. We'll respect them, but we're going out to win the game. We'll have a gameplan and play on their weaknesses, and hopefully with a bit of luck we'll get the three points."

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2023/11/de-cordova-reid-ive-got-more-goals-in-me/