watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, November 11, 2023, 10:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Diop,Tete, all of who should start tomorrow are injured Muniz so who would you like to see in our starting line up.
I will go for:-

Leno
                                 Castagne     Basst      Ream    Robinson

Reed            Palhinha
                                                   Iwobi
                                         Wilson           Willian
                                                  Vinnie

copthornemike

I would start BDR over Wilson, mainly for his defensive diligence and to provide cover for Castagne.
I do have my fingers crossed that Traore can play a role. A loose cannon maybe but our paciest and most powerful forward on his day.
Villa play a very high line, might just suit Traore!

Matt10

We need outlets that will send in the ball first time for Raul. Can't have two inverted wingers that won't cross the ball. At least one of them has to be on their natural side and provide some disguise to our attack where we aren't waiting for overlaps as route one, but a cross can come in for better timing of our runs. Pair that up with Pereira being able to float over to the right as well, and it just brings in more variety in our attacks.

Leno

Castagne  Bassey   Ream   Robinson

Lukic   Palihinha

Iwobi     Pereira   Willian

Raul

Karlos

Leno
Castagne Bassey Ream Robinson
Cairney Palhinha
Decordova Reid Iwobi Willian
Vinicius

Time for Peirera to be benched and BDR offers too much to miss out

About time Cairney started in the EPL for us too

ianthailand

Quote from: Karlos on November 12, 2023, 08:06:21 AMLeno
Cairney Palhinha
Vinicius

Play 12 Karlos - Sneaky

wback

I think Wilson will play, as we'll have been working on 3rd man runs to try and get behind the high line. We'll try that for the first 70 mins, then see if Traore can do it for the last 20. Obviously hoping we're still in the game at that point, because Villa are going to be close to a CL spot this season.

WhiteJC

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Karlos on November 12, 2023, 08:06:21 AMLeno
Cairney Palhinha
Vinicius

now can he start cairney? (unless he fields 12)  he wont be able to bring him on in the 87th minute if he does.
Pereira will no doubt start. and if or when he fails judging by recent form then marco will lean on lukic and then reed. or do a shuffle and bring bdr if he hasnt started or already on.
and last and very last thing he will look to tc. in the dying minutes.

i havent seen anything from pereira iwobi or lukic to warrant all the game time they are getting. but to not field them admits he's made a mistake signing them.  (here we go again)

filham

If yet again we come home without a goal and Cairney has not played for at least 45 minutes That will mean Silva has egg on his face.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: filham on November 12, 2023, 01:00:55 PMIf yet again we come home without a goal and Cairney has not played for at least 45 minutes That will mean Silva has egg on his face.

in my book i think hes been guilty of that already and i think it belongs in a big library