A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harry Wilson - Man of the Match?

Started by FreiBird, November 12, 2023, 04:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your MOTM against Villa and why?

Leno
1 (1.9%)
Castagne
1 (1.9%)
Bassey
1 (1.9%)
Ream                  
0 (0%)
Robinson       own goal ⚽️27'   🟨 65'
1 (1.9%)
Iwobi                 🟨 74'   🔁 82'
7 (13.2%)
Palhinha             🟨 52'
0 (0%)
B. Reid              🔁 46'
0 (0%)
Pereira              🔁 74'
0 (0%)
WIllian              🔁 82'
1 (1.9%)
Jimenez            ⚽️27'    🔁 74'
9 (17%)
Wilson              
28 (52.8%)
Cairney             🔁 74'
1 (1.9%)
Vinicius             🔁 46'   🟨 90+4'
0 (0%)
H. Reed             🔁 82'   🟨 90+6'
0 (0%)
Traore               🔁 82'
3 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: November 14, 2023, 05:01:15 PM

FreiBird

Completely changed the game. Fulham the better team in the second half, solely down to Wilson coming on. First name on the team sheet next game.

Note:  Mods have added the FoF MOTM poll to this thread.  Please tell us who and why is your MOTM. 

C Block

Quote from: FreiBird on November 12, 2023, 04:13:57 PMCompletely changed the game. Fulham the better team in the second half, solely down to Wilson coming on. First name on the team sheet next game.
You do realise the game was all over at half time ?
They dropped down the gears in the second half to conserve their energy with their hectic schedule,
Or do you really think Fulham improved, embarrassing if you do.

FreiBird

Quote from: C Block on November 12, 2023, 04:25:24 PM
Quote from: FreiBird on November 12, 2023, 04:13:57 PMCompletely changed the game. Fulham the better team in the second half, solely down to Wilson coming on. First name on the team sheet next game.
They dropped down the gears in the second half to conserve their energy with their hectic schedule,

Yes at 2-0 with Fulham on top the game was over. Fulham were objectively the better team the second half with Villa trying as hard as ever. It's great you're getting in to football and we're all here to help you with any questions about the game, explain offside to you etc

Lighthouse

We had chances and were on top for the start of the second half. Embarrassing if fans didn't see that. By all means have a moan, I love moaning. But try and do it in the realms of reality and not computer game type thought.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WindyCity

I would agree that it's true, that sometimes in games like this, the leading team does let up on the gas a bit.  Yeah, FFC played much better in second half.  Credit to FFC for not laying over and just get crushed further.  There were some good moments in second half, so credit due....

FreiBird

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 12, 2023, 04:34:28 PMWe had chances and were on top for the start of the second half. Embarrassing if fans didn't see that. By all means have a moan, I love moaning. But try and do it in the realms of reality and not computer game type thought.

Exactly, search Harry Wilson on twitter and it's all Villa fans talking about how changed the game completely.

btffc

Robinson scored the first, assisted the second, was instrumental in the buildup to the third and assisted the fourth.

How can it not be him?

Joking aside, yes Wilson changed the game completely.

hovewhite

Move on the next game,what's done is done.

SP

perry geyton

davew

Somebody has to play well to get my vote so once again today I will abstain.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Silva needs to put the emphasis a little more on attack and inclue Wilso and Cairney at a much earlier stage in the game.

Willian, Muniz, and Wilson with Cairney and Iwobi behind them would give defenses something to think about.

H4usuallysitting

I could be wrong - but I think Robinson is now our joint top goal scorer

ianthailand

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 12, 2023, 11:38:58 PMI could be wrong - but I think Robinson is now our joint top goal scorer
He's lethal in front of goal! Unfortunately it's ours.
To be fair good break and pass for our goal. Lucky Raul didn't pass out with shock.

Jim©

Quote from: C Block on November 12, 2023, 04:25:24 PM

A game is never over when the margin is 2 goals.
It's impossible to conserve energy when the opposition are gunning for you.
Embarrassing.