watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martial Godo

Started by cmg, November 15, 2023, 06:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Martial Godo (a cheap nick by us from Margate) has been having a good season on loan at Wigan. He has been picked in the current England u20 (Elite) squad.
Jay Stansfield was also in this squad, but has now been elevated to the u21s.
Well done and good luck to both.

Twig

Mickeyboro

What are the odds of him playing another first team game for us, I wonder?

MickTheBeard

The 4 players with some promise on descent loans as you know are stanfield at championship level biggest problem for him is he is not a proper no9 playing in in silvas system pushes him to right wing.player no2 isBowat on loan to Austrian  top div 4th place plays left sided centre back also left back plays every week  dont no standard signed new long contract was on loan to a Dutch bottom side last season arsenal took an interest but suffered with a back injury when 18 missed most of season but on paper looks promising.Player 3 ex Margate player looks promising but must remember Wigan is third div standard needs to get in championship side.Numder 4Bowie  also plays 3rd div standard plays left side attacker not a big goal scorer needs to get to championship standard to assess.Along with bowat plays with scotlands u21s on regular basis.My only concern is sess,and Fabio and the other player name escapes me who plays regular for liverpool rhs  Went more or less from our youth side to 1st team without going out on loan but we were in championship at the time.Let's hope at least 2 make it.