watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forest considering Marco

Started by Southcoastffc, December 07, 2023, 11:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Craven Mad

BREAKING: Marco not considering Forest.

Marcel_Gecov

Marcel_Gecov considering Margot Robbie

Bill2

MikeTheCubed

I'm considering retiring from England international duty.

FFC1987

Pipe dreams are good in a way.......

Surlyc

Just the continuation of Forest trying to compete on anyone we might look at (Origi, Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Neco Williams, Aina... even Steve Cooper!).

But yes, what a comical link.

Craven Mad

If they're keen for one of our managers, I'm sure we'd ALL AGREE that Scott Parker would be an EXCELLENT option for them and they should hire him IMMEDIATELY!

No need for an interview, promise.

Marcel_Gecov

Did Marco work for Marinakis at Olympiakos?

Asotosyios

If I remember well, he did for a year and they won the League (perhaps the double) and did well at Europe (beating Arsenal at Emirates). He did leave very suddenly during or just before the preseason on the second year - I think the reason was a difference of philosophy, meaning who would have control over transfers, etc.

H4usuallysitting

It could be a good move....not sure what they see in Marco, and Nottingham County is a sleeping giant

Fulham 442

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 07, 2023, 03:27:54 PMIf they're keen for one of our managers, I'm sure we'd ALL AGREE that Scott Parker would be an EXCELLENT option for them and they should hire him IMMEDIATELY!

Scotty P, know what I'm saying, would be an excellent choice. He would be guaranteed to deliver.... relegation!

btffc

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on December 07, 2023, 04:36:26 PMDid Marco work for Marinakis at Olympiakos?

Yes, he did so that is probably why his name is coming up here.

Bal_13

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on December 07, 2023, 04:36:26 PMDid Marco work for Marinakis at Olympiakos?

According to Daniel Taylor (journo at The Athletic) Silva is really highly regarded by Marinakis from his season coaching Olympiacos (they won the league in 2015-16).

Apparently Silva's mindset and style of football is exactly what they want.

He also said however that there's a recognition Silva isn't that realistic atm because of his new contract with us and Ofc the fact we're premier league too.

Oliver Glasner and Julen Lopetegui the two leading names for forest right now.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 07, 2023, 03:27:54 PMIf they're keen for one of our managers, I'm sure we'd ALL AGREE that Scott Parker would be an EXCELLENT option for them and they should hire him IMMEDIATELY!

Nah, they should go for the German - Mr Cheese Magath!